X

Haven't won yet? The easiest way to win fortnite battle royale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't won yet? The easiest way to win fortnite battle royale

Alright alright you savage monkey! You've been cross map sniping, SCAR bodying, and shot gun blasting your way through your enemies. Yet you still haven't reached your coveted first win. Well in today's video I give you a full break down and walk through of the EASIEST (note: the EASIEST... not the most flashy, fun, or exciting) way to WIN Fornite Battle Royale.

This was requested by a few of my friends who noticed I was able to rack up multiple wins back to back to back. They asked me how and this video is that call to arms.

If you enjoyed the video give it a thumbs up.

Good luck and happy winning!

-Mikado
    Last edited by Mikado Hellur; 11-06-2017, 01:21 PM.

Hahaha I found it hilarious that you still managed to rack up 5 kills even though you played extremely safe.

That kill where you destroyed that guy's stairway to heaven and he dropped was hilarious!

Please do more of these full walk-through. Good stuff. Subscribed!

Comment

Originally posted by Koffee with a K View Post
      Hahaha I found it hilarious that you still managed to rack up 5 kills even though you played extremely safe.

That kill where you destroyed that guy's stairway to heaven and he dropped was hilarious!

Please do more of these full walk-through. Good stuff. Subscribed!
      Yeah that gave me a solid laugh. I appreciate it Koffee. Good luck on your first win!

Comment

WON MY FIRST GAME RIGHT AFTER WATCHING THIS? COINCIDENCE, I think not.

Comment

• de p0wnz0r commented
          Editing a comment
          I got a victory royal in fortnite doing nothing

At first I totally thought this video was trolling that type of gameplay. If I'm playing for a win I use this tactic, and I win about 15% of games this way.
        Even playing squad solo I've been able to rack up one win.
        Keeping your back to the water is a great tip, you're one of the first people to give away that strat.
        keep up the good work man.

Comment

• wolf_on_hunt commented
          Editing a comment
          whats your gamer tag

Originally posted by SappaZ View Post
        At first I totally thought this video was trolling that type of gameplay. If I'm playing for a win I use this tactic, and I win about 15% of games this way.
        Keeping your back to the water is a great tip, you're one of the first people to give away that strat.
        Thank you! Yeah it isn't the most exciting gameplay but it gets the job done. For those who just want to get their upgraded umbrella.

Comment

my friends helped me in our squad, i get to anxious playing alone :S

Comment

Originally posted by SappaZ View Post
            No one says keep your back to the water because it's an obvious strategy. I've been doing it since day one. This video is very similar to my play style, but I'm capable of playing aggressive as well. All the tips I do! I loved one of his first tips about checking up in attics that don't spawn chest, but will often have a nice surprise anyways. The one he looked in at the start I always look in and often find shield potions. Most people just grab the chest on the 2nd level and in the basement, they fail to realize stuff still spawns in other parts of the house even if there is no chest. Playing like Rambo just makes you primary target number 1. If you want to be the main focus of everyone else be Rambo. The problem is most people do no have the skill set to be Rambo and wonder why they barely win or never win. Practicing as Rambo because streamers can be Rambo is a bad idea. Eventually you will reach your skill ceiling and most likely it will never be as high as them. You need to play to your strengths! Realizing them is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Comment

Yesterday I saw your video and today I immediately started to test this out. Of course I already had a pretty defensive play style in this game because of the goal of the game being simply surviving. I really don't care about statistics in any game I'm playing and certainly not in this game.
              But ... coincidence or not but I think already a lot of people are taking this play style in this game. This morning I had to restart 3 times in order to have myself not killed from the start. Waited for the last second to jump out of the party bus and found myself a remote little spot with a small house. Guess what ... other players thought the same thing apparently because when I was looting the house already 3 others came storming in. 3 times in a row the same problem and 3 times I didn't manage to stay alive. 2 of those times were because of the fact I didn't have a gun yet what so ever.
              4th time I was more lucky. I looted myself the complete setup (incl. sniper). But then I was having troubles of getting into the circle again in time. Still I managed to get in the top 3. Right at the moment I wanted to snipe a guy my game lagged (was streaming) and there I was ... shot ... dead.
              But what I wanted to say is ... playing conservative, save and defensive is my kind of play style for this game (only playing 2 days now) but I think I'm not an exception anymore.

Thanks for the video though. It'll help me in my further adventures in this game. ;-)

Comment

My survival until end game is usually rather well using avoidance like this, but I am not just a noob, I'm not a shooter gamer at all so, super noob on consoles. My last game was F.E.A.R. original on PC :(.

I can generally get top 10, but the end game fire fights destroy me. Would it be beneficial for me to force my way into a heavy drop point and die until I learn to aim better?

​​​​​​

Comment

Good video and very useful tactics for struggling players. I use similar tactics with mabye a bit more selective aggression and have great results ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Eirasius View Post
                    my friends helped me in our squad, i get to anxious playing alone :S
                    As your therapist I'm going to suggest you keep playing alone as an exposure until you are no longer anxious. This will be better for you in the long run in life. I shall not fear, fear is the mind killer.

Comment

• Ahhachoo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Excellent dune reference

• opticmold888 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      excellent, just excellent

• opticmold888 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      u might have just made a meme

Mikado Hekkur,

Fantastic tips and really enjoyed watching your game play.

Thank you you for taking the time to share.

Tritonbassman

Comment

• Mikado Hellur commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kick ***! Thank you Triton!

Hey just want to give a big heart felt THANK YOU to everyone who checked out this video. I never expected it to blow up like this!

Comment

I thought that games are for having fun, not for get bored and looking on a stupid numbers

Comment

• Mikado Hellur commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree with you Szhyhalo! At the same time there are a lot of players who want that patented umbrella and finding a hard time obtaining it. This is by far the easiest way of going about it ;)
                    Working...
                    X