Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's unplayable and the worst game from the last update!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Epic,
    Why are you ruining this game? Is the secret skin leaking us that, you will continue at ruining this game? The name of the secret skin is "Ruin" right? Yes, and that is a BIG leak for that what is happening now (sorry and what will happen). I was a very happy player. Double shotty, HP for kill, mats, etc. And I was playing 11 months with stretched resolution, because my pc is very slow and that saved my FPS a lot! But now? What is wrong with you Epic?
    Your name wouldn't be Epic Games but Bad Games. I know you will ignore my topic, but be honest for people, who haven't got fast PCs. You just said you will not getting allowed the Stretched Res in tournaments, it's good, but for normal people let it be! If you will continue at this, your game will be Ripped. In other games and I'm saying other but it is almost every game, where you can make your own resolution, but tere? Now? I cannot play this anymore. This game sucks. And your logic too. You're just thinking about good and very fast PCs but for slower and low end PCs not. It's very unfair. Hope you will read it you "Epic" Games. And guys Spam them please until they will have some logic in their rich brains.
Working...
X