• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump //to short

Comment

Bumping this, still happening...

Comment

Fully hardware reset your pc in the settings, takes a while but you cann play again after

Comment

You need to install everything again after though.

Comment

omg same thing is happening to me all ****ing epic cares about is improving the **** game and not what their players want and why did i just get banned for no reason tf fix this

Comment

Hello epicgames, i just want to ask you what this mean? Because i know i haven't cheated. I don't use an vpn. I would like to get an mail or something. I know there is a reason for this. I know im not going to get unbanned or whatever. But please just fix this for other players. This is not fair. Have a good day.

Comment

anche io ho lo stesso problema epicgames sistemate il mio nome è VMS_Sad ho speso dei soldi 100 euro vorrei un aiuto i have the same problem pls epicgames fix this i have spend 100 euro my account name is VMS_Sad i need help epicgames
                Last edited by asofia3; 07-08-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I recently whiped my pc re downloaded game and this also keeps happening to me now? Tried there trouble shoots but none seems 2b working

Comment

Same here been a couple weeks for me now

Comment

Me too, since yesterday. Help?

Comment

• just quit lol commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I got banned at the same time as you

im not even cheating nice one epic , wont buy your battle pass after this AFTER WASTING SO MUCH MONEY INTO THIS GAME

Comment

Same happend me i try to reinstall Computer and i remove all but it not work Epic Games Please repair this i want to play :(

Comment

Happening to a lot of people. It seems UPDATING your game to current version is considered CHEATING!?!?!?

I ONLY play StW, not played 2-3 days cause of work. Sign on today, get the "Ban" message. I even spent hours checking IP, VPN, reinstalling, etc... because they don't just say "YOU BANNED" they say "oh, maybe this, maybe that, but, ummm, ban". Last time I used a cheat was on SimCity2000...so unless Spotify is now a hacking tool, there isn't a **** thing else loaded on my system past nvidia drivers and fan controllers, etc.

Comment

Same issue but mine got lifted to my account being disabled for no reason

Comment

Me No use vpn and No Cheat and Got ban ip -_- why :( You Ramove From The Match whyy ? :(

Comment

Working...
                            X