Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REPORTED] [3.4.0] Extra storm damage

• Platform: PC
    • Nickname: Phonoman
    • Issue: For the second time I've gotten this bug where when the storm hits I'm getting hit in inappropriate amounts of damage (from ~3-6 randomly per tick) while anyone else receives normal storm damage - 1 at the time. The tick also might be faster than the default one). The glitch doesn't end when knocked down or healed. This has happened last month and also yesterday. It's completely random, but extremely game breaking (for the person & squad) and disappointing.
      Video evidence on Reddit.
    • How to reproduce: Unknown, happens randomly and after investigating reddit it also happens on duo's as well as squads.
    • Date first encountered: Unknown, but around 3.4 patch for me. When looking at other reports it has been going on for at least a month. Second time I believe it was @ 20.04.2018
    Last edited by Phonoman; 04-22-2018, 06:23 AM. Reason: Add default bug report format

Hi, can you please edit your post to include the bug report format which can be found in the top of this subsection? Thank you!
    Bug Reports: Battle Royale
    To see currently tracked bugs, posting guidelines and bug reporting format, visit here.
    For account issues, contact customer support here.

Comment

• Phonoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, done.

Thanks, ill get this added.
    To see currently tracked bugs, posting guidelines and bug reporting format, visit here.

Comment

In a regular squad game, in the first storm circle, I took 4 damage per tick, and my teammates only took 1 damage per tick. I died due to this. Has this happened to anyone else, and is this a bug?

Comment

Merging with threads.

Comment

Merging with existing topics

Comment

IM getting the same problem. Started with v4 but for me it happens every time, its not random. Im on a mac

Comment

IM getting the same problem. Started along with v4.0 but for me it happens every time, its not random.
              Im on a mac
              name - freeride_addict

Comment

Working...
              X