Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Royale loading into blank blue grid screen.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platform: PC
    • Issue: When I attempt to log into battle royale, the game loads me into the screen attached.
    • How to reproduce: Generally, this happens on my first couple attempts when logging in. It usually takes 3 attempts before i can actually get into BR
    • Date first encountered: April 25, 2018
    Attached Files

Dude, I have the same problem on my PS4. I turned it off a bunch of times, and it still does not work.

Comment

Hello i doesnt what this is

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

same here omfg

Comment

Hello, I have got same problem. Have you got solve?

Comment

I have the same problem on Xbox is there a solution?

Comment

How do you fix it on Pc

Comment

Same problem here on ps4. Please help.

Comment

I have this problem today on xbox. Tried reinstalling & resetting Xbox.. nothing. Can't find anything on internet about solution. Pls someone help!

Comment

Same can anyone help me get pass the blue screen with the grid on fortnite

Comment

This is happening to me now too. But if someone else tries to use the same computer, Battle Royale will load for them.

Comment

Also getting the blue screen. Epic, please help! There are a lot of people with this issue, and nothing has been even noticed for almost 24 hours!

Comment

Just happened to me as well since yesterday. In mid play the game was acting weird, I picked a skin and came out into the game as a no skin with the reg pickaxe. So I closed the app and tried again and this happened, blank grid with the words FORTNITE NAE only. Any solutions? Information? ANYTHING??

Comment

Originally posted by NicoRobinXx View Post
                              Just happened to me as well since yesterday. In mid play the game was acting weird, I picked a skin and came out into the game as a no skin with the reg pickaxe. So I closed the app and tried again and this happened, blank grid with the words FORTNITE NAE only. Any solutions? Information? ANYTHING??
                              You can still play on an alternate account. Hopefully epic fixes this...

Comment

Working...
                              X