X

Week 8 Loading Screen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] Week 8 Loading Screen

I have gotten weeks 1-7 secret hidden battle stars and the loading screen that you get for each of them. I have completed all weekly challenges and unlocked the Blockbuster skin. Did all this I still don’t have the week 8 loading screen like a lot of other people.

Edit: See the last post for solution.
    Last edited by BradyS44; 06-22-2018, 12:05 AM.

I was playing a duos match with one of my friends and we both got the hidden star in Divit and we have both got all the hidden stars but only he received the loading screen but not me. Pls also let me known if this glitch happened to u. PLS HELP I WOULD *REALLY APPRECIATE IT*
    P.S I have also tried verifying my game, (me and my friend both play on PC) but verifying did nothing to solve the problem.

Comment

I have the same problem feels bad man :(

Comment

Try getting the secret star again.

Comment

Just get it in week 8

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIlx...ature=youtu.be yup

Comment

I didn't get week 8 loading screen but i collected all the secret stars and got the Visitor

Comment

Hello Epic Games, I did all the challenges in Challenge 8 and I did not get the eighth loading screen. There will probably be a mistake. My nickname: DuFFy_
                Thank you in advance for your reply.

Comment

There are only 8 loading screens. Loading Screen 8 is received upon completing the Blockbuster Challenge.

Note: There is no Secret Battle Tier in Loading Screen #8.
                  Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

I did everything as well and got no loading screen. Pouting emoji

Comment

I did a blockbuster challenge and I do not have loading screen 8. My brother has loading screen 8 and I do not .. Why?
                      Last edited by DuFFy_; 06-21-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Same. I have completed all 1-7 weekly challenges. Have found the secret stars for each of them because I have the loading screens for each of them. And I have the Blockbuster skin

Comment

same, #BoycottWeek8 wheres our loading screens epic? I need that battle star!

Comment

I want the week 8 loading screen and secret star, I am 6 tiers from Omega and I need groove jam and I don’t want to wait until Thursday just to get a emote, also another point, why every THURSDAY, it was once every Tuesday, what happened? More pointless Fortnite days for me now.

Comment

Week 8 doesn't have a Secret Battle Tier.
                              Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X