X

tokens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tokens

My brother has went into my account and has wasted all my tokens and I have lost some of my skins and emotes.

Sounds like you need a new brother!
    Gameplay videos at www.fortnite.mobi

Comment

I got into a fight with mu older sister and she kmew i wanted to save up the tokens so she went on my acount and used all of them ,she’s evil

Comment

I want my account back: yulian_2004

Comment

I paid 10 dollars for vbucks this morning and didnt get anything keep a giving me error when i log in I'm waiting for my refund

Comment

I just purchased vbucks for $24.99 and the game took my money but never gave me the vbucks. Now I keep receiving a message saying “sorry we couldn’t validate your token”. I’ve never had this problem before purchasing vbucks.

Comment

Payed $10 this morning for 1000 v-bucks keep getting the error thingy. Still waiting on a reply for refund

Comment

Just purchased 1,000 V Bucks for $9.99 and got an error message saying “sorry we couldn’t validate your token” and the V Bucks never showed up in my account but the money was taken from my card, i would either like my V Bucks or my money back.

Comment

Same thing happened to me with a message it says “sorry we couldn’t validate your token

Comment

I spent $10 on v bucks and didn’t get anything but it still charged me

Comment

I spent $10 on v bucks and didn’t get any but was charged.

Comment

Working...
                      X