X

How to fix no sound in Fortnite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to fix no sound in Fortnite

GO TO YOUR FORTNITE SETTINGS THAN GO TO ACCESSIBILITY AND FROM THERE TURN OF THE VISUAL SOUND EFFECT.

My sound is not working either in the lobby or in game, and the visualize sound effects options are already set to off. I tried toggling the settings from off to on and back off, but it still didn’t work. I’ve tried restarting system as well. Do you have any other fix actions?
    Last edited by Snid_the_Kid; 07-20-2018, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Me too no sound ingame,i get sound in the menu but lose all sound as soon as i spawn onto the starting island and ingame.Anyone know how to fix this.

Comment

• Mr bankrobber commented
        Editing a comment
        i have also got a problem with no sound in game but in the lobby i can hear the music playing

• ObliviousPanda54 commented
        Editing a comment
        same I have the same problom

in my case , i dont have sound in all the game , when i try to play i cant hear anything , my drivers are updated plz someone help me , its frustating

Comment

Fortnite wiped and wired, but the sound problem is still going on. The settings are the same as you do, but I still can not get the sound.

Comment

Same problem with my account. No sound as soon as I spawn in the island. But it works in the lobby.
          Attached Files

Comment

I can not hear my friends or talk to them I want a quick solution. I hope you did everything.

Comment

No sound in lobby or in game...turning visual sound effect off has no impact. Anybody find a solution??

Comment

I have it too, it just stops random in a game and then my game decided to crash. so frustrating

Comment

No sound in the lobby or the game. Have tried the visualize sound effects fix which hasn't worked. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by sajad delawari View Post
                    go to your fortnite settings than go to accessibility and from there turn of the visual sound effect.
                    thank you so much

Comment

hi i have problame of sound i dont have sound in br and stw help me plz

Comment

i dont have it in lobby and game in BR and STW

Comment

Having this issues now for v5.30 update and it’s been 3 days and turning off the visual effect doesn’t help.

Comment

Nvm it worked thank you Sajad!

Comment

Working...
                            X