Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 7 challenge: "Deal damage with different weapons in a single match" not working

Collapse
X

Week 7 challenge: "Deal damage with different weapons in a single match" not working

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate post
    Last edited by 1-HitWonder; 01-12-2019, 11:58 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

Comment

Duplicate post
      Last edited by 1-HitWonder; 01-12-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Br41nD34dz commented
        Editing a comment
        Is there a reason why you have the same post so many times?

So I found a way to do the challenge in Disco without the need of different ammo types, granted that would help. First, get 5 weapons you like and don't mind running as, duplicates should work but not 100% on it but like a pump and heavy shotgun will work. The way it works is do damage with a gun and KEEP IT OUT until you die, switching weapons is where it screws you. Just do damage and die, switching to the next gun in the line up to run with and keep it out doing damage and die. Every time you die you should get another tick this way it you die damage. I did this with a green hunting rifle, blue assault, purple heavy shotgun, green tactical shotgun, and blue SMG just like that.

Comment

I've tried doing this in every mode and I'm getting some to no credit regardless of the gun or whatever! So frustrating - please fix!

Comment

I've tried doing this in every mode and I'm getting some to no credit regardless of the gun or whatever! So frustrating - please fix!

Comment

Originally posted by Br41nD34dz View Post
            So I found a way to do the challenge in Disco without the need of different ammo types, granted that would help. First, get 5 weapons you like and don't mind running as, duplicates should work but not 100% on it but like a pump and heavy shotgun will work. The way it works is do damage with a gun and KEEP IT OUT until you die, switching weapons is where it screws you. Just do damage and die, switching to the next gun in the line up to run with and keep it out doing damage and die. Every time you die you should get another tick this way it you die damage. I did this with a green hunting rifle, blue assault, purple heavy shotgun, green tactical shotgun, and blue SMG just like that.
            Well, then you have luck. I tried it this way and got 4 out of 5. But I went out of time. Then I tried it with the same kind of weapons and got only 2 out of 5.

Comment

• Br41nD34dz commented
              Editing a comment
              Well that bites. I do know I didn't use the shotguns back to back, really didn't use any same ammo type back to back.

if the game wasn't rigged with bots, it might be easier to get past this challenge. it also doesn't help that the counter doesn't update with each damage-creating hit. it doesn't update until you've died. rigged *** game. what a joke.

Comment

double post by mistake
              Last edited by Titan3249; 01-12-2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X