X

Other players missing from screen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other players missing from screen

You know when you play STW and someone else joins the game, it used to show the player name and how much bluglo they had on the left hand side of the screen. This is now missing for me. Have I mucked up a setting or is this meant to be? Quite the pain if they leave the mission.
    Many thanks people

Sence 8.30 I have the same problem, since 8.40 I can no longer join to games with other Players...

Comment

Dude this bug is here for almost 2 weeks or so... Epic doesn't care

Comment

so it is confirmed as a bug? and not some new kind of feature? and no i am not trying to be snarky, i am wondering if somebody at epic really thought for some reason that maybe to reduce screen clutter or something that it would be a good idea to remove team members status from the screen. personally i hope it is a bug. that will be fixed

Comment

It is a bug 100%. I dunno how knowing this will help you but yeah, it's a bug. Expect a fix early NEXT YEAR ))

Comment

Thanks people. I just thought it was me and had changed a setting in my sleep.
            Last edited by FLufM0Nk3y; 04-19-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Happening here too in both PC and PS4.

Comment

So if you have a friend in the game with you, they will show up as green. Unfortunately the photo I took is too big for this forum and I’m too old to know how to shrink it. This has to be a setting issue mustn’t it!! How can friends show up in the game but not other players??

Comment

Same issue here on my ps4, i noticed it too since update 8.30,

Comment

Someone posted a link to Trello on another post that suggests it’s a bug an should be fixed with 8.5

Hope that right and it works
                    https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Bhale187%20

https://fortnitedb.com/v2/en/profile/Bhale187

Comment

Looks like it's fixed for me now.

Comment

It's on and off for me one match is good then another it's not

Comment

Working...
                        X