Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescue the survivors - not getting people

• Platform: XBOX
    • Epic or Console Username: SHIVDEV08
    • Issue: Complete Mission RESCUE THE SURVIVORS IN 128 ZONE - NOT GETTING PEOPLE AFTER MISSION REWARDS
    • How to reproduce:
    • Date/update first encountered:25-04-2019
    • Any additional details: i play 5 time still not get people from 128 zone

Can Confirm and commensurate
    • Platform: PC
    • Epic or Console Username: rellikpd
    • Issue: Completed Rescue The Survivor missions in 128 & 126 zones, with and without storm modifiers. No people resources
    • How to reproduce: Play the missions
    • Date/update first encountered: 2019-April-26
    • Any additional details: I played a 128 (with storm modifiers) twice yesterday morning, didn't get people either time. Then played a 126 just to check. Then, approximately 14 hours later, I played a 126 again. Again: No people resources.

Comment

is this even getting any attention? has there been a fix? i'd like to save survivors... but they're 20 minutes long. that's a long game just to find out you don't get the survivors

Comment

I haven't been receiving people for any of these missions either.

Comment

06.05.2019: Still no people rewarded for 126 Fire Storm Rescue the survivor mission

Comment

yep. I had received an email from Epic saying they were "aware of the problem" and the it "would be fixed in v9" ... well.. 2 weeks went by. v9 is out.. and still not people resources from +100 missions.. and only ONE <100 person mission in Twine atm... This is ludicrous

Comment

Well hopefully they'll compensate us for all the lost survivors, but sadly I can't send out expeditions currently because of this, may have to run low level missions just to farm people..

Comment

• Platform: Xbox
                • Epic or Console Username: Rknb117
                • Issue: No people resources awarded from mission greater than 100+
                • How to reproduce: Play mission greater than 100+ power level
                • Date/update first encountered: At least since 9.00
                • Any additional details: Makes sending expeditions out difficult.

Comment

The PL100+ missions have been around about a month now. There have been at least 3 updates since then. Two of which were after I was emailed by Epic saying that it would be fixed in v9. But, still, Rescue the Survivor missions above PL100 do not give ANY people resources. I just finished a PL116. Saved more than the "necessary" survivors. Got a level 3 loot chest... and ZERO People Resources
                  Last edited by rellikpd; 05-15-2019, 12:59 PM. Reason: added to the end

Comment

Originally posted by SuSpInTiOn View Post
                    Well hopefully they'll compensate us for all the lost survivors, but sadly I can't send out expeditions currently because of this, may have to run low level missions just to farm people..
                    Yeah PL100 and lower still give people resources. Today there are a couple decent 94 missions... but a day or two ago there was only ONE RtS mission below 100, it was 76. and its rewards were ****.

Comment

Happening to me as well on ps4. Do you think Epic are trying to get in world records book as most bugs active at one time? Or maybe most unnecessarily created bugs in one game?

Comment

• darkus66 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks to whoever liked my post. Sorry to be stupid but how do you like a post? I cant seem to work it out.

• spain246 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Don't feel bad, I don't know how to like posts either lol

• electricMONKey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The world record for bugs is an explanation I hadn't considered. Thank you for the laugh!

And another Patch and still no fix. How can this be?

Comment

Working...
                      X