Dragon Perk Reroll Script Did not follow its parameters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Perk Reroll Script Did not follow its parameters

• Platform: PC
    • Issue: Event Dragon Perk Mitigation Script hit weapons that did not fit the parameters
    • How to reproduce: If you run the script again, my weapons will probably get rerolled
    • Date first encountered: 3-8
    • What zone are you in? Canny Valley

The script run to mitigate the bug that some dragon weapons rolled with far too many perks of a certain rarity did not follow the parameters as layed out by the forum post. Here, I have an image of my original Dragon's Roar (shown first) which was taken on 2-19, with 3 blue perks and 2 gold perks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DragonsRoar2-19.png Views:	1 Size:	327.7 KB ID:	203881

Yet, it had its perks rerolled to this (shown second).

Click image for larger version  Name:	DragonsRoar3-8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	272.6 KB ID:	203882

The criteria as layed out by the official forum post stated the criteria were for legendary schematics as follows:
    • If the schematic didn’t have at least one blue and one gold perk - the item was re-rolled.
    • If the schematic had more than two gray perks, four blue perks, or four gold perks - the item was re-rolled.
    So why was my Dragon's Roar rerolled, even though it does not fit into the parameters given? To make this even more confusing, I have a second Dragon's Roar that I did not level (shown third) that did not have its perks rerolled, even though it had higher rarity perks, with 2 blues and 3 golds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	1 Size:	258.1 KB ID:	203883

So what exactly happened here? Why did some weapons that did not fit the criteria get rerolled, but others with "rarer" perks did not?
    Last edited by spacerocks; 03-08-2018, 09:18 PM.

My dragon's might got god rolled and my dragon's roar got better perks, even though they didn't fit the criteria

Comment

My Dragon Weapons were rerolled by Epic and I still have not gotten my original schematics back yet and have not gotten any response from them on why or when. Still waiting. Thanks.
      PS4
      Jake95624

Comment

I still have a few dragon weapons which I thought should get re-rolled but didn't... =(
        Xbox One Gamertag: SchwandaPanz

Comment

Working...
        X