X

I have been banned for no reason what so ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been banned for no reason what so ever

every time a drop from the bus it kicks me from the game and this pops up I never used a VPN while in game I don't have that bad of internet and I have never cheated on the game I was banned for no reason what so ever. so if anyone could help me with this that would be appreciated.

I saw the pic, this is a example of whats happening : you are an Canada and you use American servers. So go to settings and under matchmaking switch it to auto. That should fix your problem.

Comment

• Mattman5677 commented
      Editing a comment
      that didnt fix it

Happening to a lot of people. I ONLY play StW, not played 2-3 days cause of work. Sign on today, get the "Ban" message. I even spent hours checking IP, VPN, reinstalling, etc... because they don't just say "YOU BANNED" they say "oh, maybe this, maybe that, but, ummm, ban". Last time I used a cheat was on SimCity2000...so unless Spotify is now a hacking tool, there isn't a **** thing else loaded on my system past nvidia drivers and fan controllers, etc.

Comment

All what I know from that is that you should't mess with your wifi stuff when trying to play fortnite

Comment

Working...
      X