Collapse
X

[5.1.0] Just purchased Save the World but unable to load

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I want to play a save the world mission it takes forever to load in. sometimes it just frezzes and then the game crashes. Im very annoyed because the birthday lamas are out and i want to earn road trip tickets to get them but cant due to issue. Please epic fix this soon because i really want to play save the world but am very restricted.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsOVReality_ View Post
      I love how bunch of people are saying they bought save the world and can't access it and no one seems to care I love throwing money into the void thanks epic(Its working now just had to redownload Fortnite)
      On which platform did you do this?
      I have the same issue on PC - my STW download doesn't even start.

Comment

• Platform: PC
        • Epic or Console Username: Blitz_Idan
        • Issue: Just bought save the world but I can't load in and I hear the video, battle royale works though
        • How to reproduce:??
        • Date/update first encountered:Just got it today October 24 2018
        • Any additional details:

Comment

• Platform: Xbox one and PC
          • Epic or Console Username: DarkestDruid
          • Issue: Can not load Save the world, it is stuck loading the tutorial mission
          • How to reproduce: I start the Save the world game on both PC or Xbox one and it never gets past the white box on blue background loading tutorial mission screen. Can not get past that and the game never starts
          • Date/update first encountered: Started happening yesterday Oct 23 after I purchase the Deluxe Save the World game
          • Any additional details: It is not an issue of the install / graphics card / sound / network since Battle Royal works fine. I have also deleted and installed the game on xbox and I have the same issue. I have verified the PC files from the game launcher, and I have no issues there.

Comment

• Platform: PS4, PC
            • Epic or Console Username: chrisvenus2009
            • Issue: just purchased "Save the World" on ps4 when i tried to play STW in my pc it require me to repurchase it(my account is linked)
            • How to reproduce: cant open in pc
            • Date/update first encountered: 12/5/2018
            • Any additional details: I already try to reset my account and reinstall the game pc but still same problem

Comment

I bought save the world, played the tutorial, downloaded the rest of the game, and when i tried to launch it wouldnt let me

Comment

It says it failed to load discriptor file

Comment

• Platform:ps4
                  • Epic or Console Username:PhaseBoiii
                  • Issue:just bought stw but when im tryna play my acc logout
                  • How to reproduce:press O to start stw
                  • Date/update first encountered:18/4/2019
                  • Any additional details:i restart my ps4 but still can’t play and i can play br normally but can’t play stw

Comment

Working...
                  X