X

[5.3.0] Unable to Equip Heroes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[5.3.0] Unable to Equip Heroes

I can still equip my heroes because the cursor is not displayed. The bug exists since patch v5.0.
    Despite several new launches, and even new installation, the bug persists through me can not play.
    Eric just voted on several emails automatically and I referenced them.
    I ask for quick help and thank you in advance.
    Attached are pictures that illustrate the bug.
    The Acc on which I have the problem is called "Eckschrank" and is not the account with me
    Attached Files

I am unable to select/change my primary character on PvE. Been an issue for close to two months. I’ve redownloaded the game on two different Xbox Ones more times than I can count. I’ve also repurchased the game (hope I get a refund). Nothing has fixed it! Help! Gamertag - monkeydrummer3 on Xbox.

Comment

Can you provide more details please? Is the primary hero locked or have a padlock icon? Have you also unlocked the relevant skill in skil tree one that permits you to change your primary hero to a different class type, for instance Ninja, and seeing if this rectifies the fault?
      If you have a specific error message this might assist.
      My signature isn't working...

Comment

• XGeZNEtIKz commented
        Editing a comment
        Bei mir ist das auch so

I GOT STILL THE BUG THAT I CANT CHANGE MY PRIMARY WARRIOR GOT THIS PROBLEM SINCE 4 DAYS I CANT PLAY SAVE THE WORLD PLEASE FIX THE BUG I WILL PLAY THE EVENT ???????????? please help me fast because i will playy

Comment

Please help me write many messages to support but got no help ????????????

Comment

Ahhhh, what? I dont even know what im looking at. I would like to help you but dont even know what exactly your having issues with. You say you cant swap primary warrior, do you mean swapping to a new hero? Also you said you cant play, do you mean it wont let you load into a game or let you log into the game?

Comment

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ORIGINAL POST
            When submitting a bug report, please copy and paste the bug reporting format below in your post and fill in as much information as you can. Use descriptive titles relating to the issue and only post one issue per bug report. All post must adhere to the Bug Report Guidelines.
            • Platform:
            • Epic or Console Username:
            • Issue:
            • How to reproduce:
            • Date/update first encountered:
            • Any additional details:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeydrummer3 View Post
                I am unable to select/change my primary character on PvE. Been an issue for close to two months. I’ve redownloaded the game on two different Xbox Ones more times than I can count. I’ve also repurchased the game (hope I get a refund). Nothing has fixed it! Help! Gamertag - monkeydrummer3 on Xbox.
                way to fix:

Goto PC
                Download fortnite
                Start game
                use mouse to place primary hero
                load a map
                leave a map
                log out
                load up on xbox
                Problem fixed

This workaround has been suggested as a fix for this : (Spotted in the wild, but i forget by whom, sorry. would like to give credit)
                )
                Lets play!
                https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/lostbytes

Comment

• Monkeydrummer3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like I’d have to buy the pc version to get PVE access. I’m not paying for a third time. Another option?

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...325#post665325
                Lets play!
                https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/lostbytes

Comment

Another way to fix ?? Got thiis bug 2

Comment

Ich kann meinen Primären helden nicht wechseln bzw gar nicht mehr auswählen habe den Skilltree 1 vollendet also kann es nicht am Tree liegen ...

Comment

auf der xbox one seit paar tagen habe schon sehr Viel probiert nichts klappt und ich habe kein Pc um mich mal darüner einzulogge

Comment

bitte um hilfe da der support nie antworten bzw mach rüber fixt

Comment

Mr SIKK Jr Please update your original post with the details I listed above and I can add this issue to the community tracker.

Comment

Working...
                          X