X

Mini Boss kills doesn't count!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Boss kills doesn't count!

On page 18 of the Bru-Tal story line you need to kill 3 mini bosses in a 70+ zone. I tried it 5 times, I always killed the mini boss but it didn't count as kill. I still have 0/3 kills and I really want to fight against the storm king but I can't D:<

me too :( please help EPIC

Comment

So, the thing is there is a item you have to pick up after you kill him, which means you have to be in close proximity and do damage to get the item to drop possibly. I had 1 miss out of 4 attempts. The other 3 worked fine for me. I suggest you make sure you hit him at least once before he dies and you check for the quest item you have to pick up.

Comment

• conykevin commented
        Editing a comment
        doesn't work for me
        I kill him
        take the items
        and doesn't count

same. i kill 10 mini boss... o kill counted

Comment

doesn't work for me either
        if this is the reason I won't get the pin
        I'm gonna be seriously angry

Comment

Same. I've been there the entire fight, gotten the killing blow, and picked up everything they drop. 8 fights later I'm still at 1/3 completed.

Comment

Same here. I just killed 3 minibosses none of them counted...

Comment

Hope they fix this before the Storm King pin deadline. Would suck for this to be the only reason not to get it done.

Comment

Same issue for me. I can not progress the quest line because mini boss kills will not count.

Comment

Working...
                X