Lost access to $500+ in paid content

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Lost access to $500+ in paid content

I will admit I got swept up in the game. I have played for a week and can afford to throw money at games. I decided to fully upgrade my founders pack and bought a lot of ingame currency. I can afford it, I enjoy games and collecting things. After the patch or after linking my my PS4 console to my Epic PC account I have lost all access to it. I can not even launch into the PVE game.

It has now been the full business day since I reported my issue, they say they are working 24/7 but have only received a canned we received your request email.

Below are my purchases as well as the conversation with the 4th PSN member to try and assist me. I have restored my licensing, ensured i am the primary account user, rebuilt the database of my PS4, uninstalled reinstalled and then redid all the steps above again.

This is clearly an issue on your side.

Franklyn: Jason, I totally understand how frustrating it may be for you. According to your account, you have purchased In game currency and a total of $504.11

The first transaction went through on 10/19/2017. You can also try to provide that information to the game developer to see if they can resolve the (in-game) issue.Me: okayMe: can you provide an entire listMe: So I can atleast go to them with this informationFranklyn: Sure,

Fortnite - Deluxe Founder’s Pack 10/19/2017

Fortnite - Deluxe to Limited Upgrade 11/06/2017

Fortnite - Ultimate Upgrade Pack 11/06/2017

Fortnite - 1,000 V-Bucks 11/11/2017
    Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/13/2017

Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/13/2017

Fortnite - 10,000 (+3,500 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/14/2017

Fortnite - 10,000 (+3,500 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/14/2017

Did you figure the issue out?

Comment

I am having the same issue I bought the founders pack was about to redeem code thought to link epic profile with psn and just like that lost all my vbucks and battle pass and stats and skins and vbucks on PVP.
      sent them an email on 1/2/17 and all they did was send me the generic email with a link to this page https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...-what’s-next
      and I am like really did you even read my issue. really hope they can at least restore my s=profile to somewhat the same tier so I can at least try and catch up to finish this season. with the battle pass.....

Comment

Working...
      X