Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BR] Dear Fortnite, Your Bus Kick BUG is a big deal. Please mods answer to us.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

[BR] Dear Fortnite, Your Bus Kick BUG is a big deal. Please mods answer to us.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] [BR] Dear Fortnite, Your Bus Kick BUG is a big deal. Please mods answer to us.

So, as many other people, i have noticed that i have been ip banned. I get the IP/VPN/Cheat message like everybody else. I am sure i have never cheated. I was playing fine a day ago, but, as soon as i updated to the latest client (which i think has the bug that kicks us out of the game) i started to get kicked out. Please fix this. As many of us want to play and you are making it very hard for us.

PS. IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF OPENING A NEW TOPIC PLEASE COMMENT HERE SO IT'S ALWAYS AT THE TOP AND FORTNITE SUPPORT CAN CHECK IT OUT!!

Same problem bro.

Comment

Same problem man.

Comment

Same problem :(

Comment

Yep but guarantee you these idiots dont even care.

All they do is delete threads and kick people from the discord who call them out. They're setting themselves up for a very easy lawsuit really lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TheBricks View Post
            Yep but guarantee you these idiots dont even care.

All they do is delete threads and kick people from the discord who call them out. They're setting themselves up for a very easy lawsuit really lmao
            You should sue them, then.

Comment

It is sad how this is still not fixed :(

Comment

Hundreds of player are in the same case. While legit players are banned, we see cheaters spreading...
                Thanks for the entire account ban for nothing as for the 1 MONTH IP ban ( 7days IP bans that looped 4 times ) Epic Games.
                By the way, when a EU resident ( like me ) ask you any information concerning him, you HAVE to give it to him. It's the law. ( General Data Protection Regulation )

Comment

Originally posted by VergeGamer View Post
                  So, as many other people, i have noticed that i have been ip banned. I get the IP/VPN/Cheat message like everybody else. I am sure i have never cheated. I was playing fine a day ago, but, as soon as i updated to the latest client (which i think has the bug that kicks us out of the game) i started to get kicked out. Please fix this. As many of us want to play and you are making it very hard for us.

PS. IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF OPENING A NEW TOPIC PLEASE COMMENT HERE SO IT'S ALWAYS AT THE TOP AND FORTNITE SUPPORT CAN CHECK IT OUT!!
                  Same problem. Have made several accounts and all banned because of this annoying bug!

Comment

Ive emailed them like 5 times in the last week and no reply LOL they dont care at all

Comment

They just don't care about us. The bug is huge and the haven't even tried to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by TrollBit_YT View Post
                        They just don't care about us. The bug is huge and the haven't even tried to fix it
                        Originally posted by bo0onkGang View Post
                        Ive emailed them like 5 times in the last week and no reply LOL they dont care at all
                        Originally posted by BigSlaveBoy View Post

Same problem. Have made several accounts and all banned because of this annoying bug!
                        Originally posted by XIIINystoh View Post
                        Hundreds of player are in the same case. While legit players are banned, we see cheaters spreading...
                        Thanks for the entire account ban for nothing as for the 1 MONTH IP ban ( 7days IP bans that looped 4 times ) Epic Games.
                        By the way, when a EU resident ( like me ) ask you any information concerning him, you HAVE to give it to him. It's the law. ( General Data Protection Regulation )

Apparently they don't care. They're not addressing this as a problem, they are not answering to emails, and daily i see new people creating new threads about the same issue. It's a shame and hopefully it will be fixed anytime soon

Comment

SAME ISSUE :@ so bad

Comment

Same Problem bruuuuuuuu pls fix this fortnite

Comment

It was a good game bye bye Fortnite !

Comment

Originally posted by GuyWwBeBest View Post
                                for real man...

I was having a freakin blast for the two weeks i was able to play... all of a sudden boom cant play anymore....

Comment

for real man...

I was having a freakin blast for the two weeks i was able to play... all of a sudden boom cant play anymore....
                                  they are losing players, but it seems like they don't care

Comment

I get the same thing and it's really starting to get annoying, does anybody know if the ban goes away?

Comment

i know i had the samething but i have a solution restart your wholo pc delete everything then download epic games gian download fortnite and go ahead and play wou will lose everything on your pc if u do this

Comment

I know right? i've mailed then so many times and all they say is: Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.
                                        I swear to god it's so ennojoying PLEASE FIX THIS.....Like for real pls fix it!!!
                                        Also does anyone know if they don't fix it if we are going to get unbanned automatically after a certen amount of time?

Comment

same problem here....
                                          every time i jump out of the bus i get kicked out....

Comment

Originally posted by TheAxeGames_YT View Post
                                            I know right? i've mailed then so many times and all they say is: Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.
                                            I swear to god it's so ennojoying PLEASE FIX THIS.....Like for real pls fix it!!!
                                            Also does anyone know if they don't fix it if we are going to get unbanned automatically after a certen amount of time?
                                            i am waiting for their answer. i have sent an emial to the support 3-4 days ago.

Comment

Same problem i just Randomly got banned. Psn is killemwitacombo if fortnite sees this

Comment

Same for me today, Worked fine this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by YVNG SKETCH View Post
                                                  Same problem i just Randomly got banned. Psn is killemwitacombo if fortnite sees this
                                                  Originally posted by JstJ3ss View Post
                                                  Same for me today, Worked fine this morning.
                                                  Sorry to hear that. It's funny though, how they have already read this and nobody has even cared to answer

Comment

I have yet to get a email response as well. No one answers you in the discord channel unless you start calling them names then they will kick you from it. I havent tried it but I seen it yesterday.

Comment

I have yet to get a email response as well. No one answers you in the discord channel unless you start calling them names then they will kick you from it. I havent tried it but I seen it yesterday.
                                                      Do they answer to other problems or they don't talk at all?

Comment

Got the same problem, never cheated or whatever...

Comment

Do they answer to other problems or they don't talk at all?
                                                          They "discuss" the game but anyone who has a question is ignored or reffered to the support page over and over again. They are worthless mods.

Comment

They "discuss" the game but anyone who has a question is ignored or reffered to the support page over and over again. They are worthless mods.
                                                            even if they answer, the support is not even sure how to fix the problem -_- i think they outsource the support part :/

Comment

Same problem :(

Comment

Is bad man

Comment

Same problem bro.

Comment

lỗi VPN ??? o net khong choi duoc

Comment

Its been 8 days now with the same problem and they replied to my email this morning just to tell me to send another email..... they gave me a link which got me to players support... after one week i had to resend the same mail.....
                                                                      FFS

Comment

Originally posted by 3irojohn View Post
                                                                        Its been 8 days now with the same problem and they replied to my email this morning just to tell me to send another email..... they gave me a link which got me to players support... after one week i had to resend the same mail.....
                                                                        FFS
                                                                        they are very bad at supporting the fanbase that makes them money :/

Comment

Ich habe das gleiche Problem
                                                                          So ein geiles Spiel. Dieser Fehler scheint nur am PC Spielern zu sein sobald man aus dem Bus spring wird man gekickt und man bekommt eine Meldung

Bitte diesen Fehler beheben damit wir alle weiter Spielen können

Comment

same! but WHYY

Comment

• #39

There is no one to support this forum? 7 days without playing, many people try the same problems, and you do not do anything, as you want the game to improve if you are not caring about the problems of expensive players

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by xNakaRuLeZx View Post
                                                                                There is no one to support this forum? 7 days without playing, many people try the same problems, and you do not do anything, as you want the game to improve if you are not caring about the problems of expensive players
                                                                                this is so bad, and i am sure that if one of the mods of the forum will reply they will say: "Contact support" and then they will close this thread. But Fortnite's support doesn't even care to reply, been waiting for a long while for their message which i know it's gonna be not helpful at all

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Dear Fortnite, please fix it.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by sarelis789 View Post
                                                                                    Dear Fortnite, please fix it.
                                                                                    they dont care :(

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      still no update on this issue

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        It works fine for me on the other pc, but i can't play on my main pc after update i think. Please fix it guys.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          still no update on this issue
                                                                                          Originally posted by Simulis View Post
                                                                                          It works fine for me on the other pc, but i can't play on my main pc after update i think. Please fix it guys.
                                                                                          i try it every day hoping it will work :(

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Basically in these emails, I asked for help and they just told me some BS about it will expire in 7 days because of PREVIOUS cheating behavior, (when I didn't cheat nor have ever, still banned by the way) and if im still having the issue after day 7, then their is still cheating being detected. Then after day 7 I told them it hasn't expired and how in the hell would I even be able to cheat, if I wanted to, when i'm still banned. There's no way they could be detecting any cheating because I was "suspended" (if thats the term to use) I asked a question if I was "re-suspended" because they SOMEHOW detected cheating, even though I haven't played in now, 9 days and said I would uninstall.(because thats what another support agent told me to do on twitter DMs on the official fortnite BR account) So im guessing they took me saying that I would uninstall to offense and they then told me that I was observed cheating to gain an advantage against other players in fortnite(when I never have used cheats) and that they placed a permanent ban, remember this part, >>ON MY EPIC ACCOUNT<< First off, I never cheated and second, there wasn't even a ban on my epic account because im writing this and im still able to log onto fortnite, it just kicks me when I jump out of the bus because of "IP or cheating" which was the error I was getting in the first place. I asked them "what ACCOUNT was observed cheating. Then they AGAIN changed their story and said cheating was done on your IP or computer which has resulted in you not being able to play fortnite on any account, thanks for understanding. To me, this sounds like they have no proof of me cheating, because I obviously haven't, and that they are just false banning people when they contact support because they are too lazy to actually deal with the issue. I've also talked to many people on why they are getting kicked for this error and they said when they contacted support they all said the same thing "wait 7 days" and it doesn't go away. Sorry to rant, but it seems like its many many other people that aren't getting the proper support they need from these epic games support team members and its really aggravating. Do they just not care about the people that play these games and who advertises these games? I make YouTube and twitch content for these people and have referred this game to over 350 people and this is how they thank me, with a nice solid ban.
                                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Basically in these emails, I asked for help and they just told me some BS about it will expire in 7 days because of PREVIOUS cheating behavior, (when I didn't cheat nor have ever, still banned by the way) and if im still having the issue after day 7, then their is still cheating being detected. Then after day 7 I told them it hasn't expired and how in the hell would I even be able to cheat, if I wanted to, when i'm still banned. There's no way they could be detecting any cheating because I was "suspended" (if thats the term to use) I asked a question if I was "re-suspended" because they SOMEHOW detected cheating, even though I haven't played in now, 9 days and said I would uninstall.(because thats what another support agent told me to do on twitter DMs on the official fortnite BR account) So im guessing they took me saying that I would uninstall to offense and they then told me that I was observed cheating to gain an advantage against other players in fortnite(when I never have used cheats) and that they placed a permanent ban, remember this part, >>ON MY EPIC ACCOUNT<< First off, I never cheated and second, there wasn't even a ban on my epic account because im writing this and im still able to log onto fortnite, it just kicks me when I jump out of the bus because of "IP or cheating" which was the error I was getting in the first place. I asked them "what ACCOUNT was observed cheating. Then they AGAIN changed their story and said cheating was done on your IP or computer which has resulted in you not being able to play fortnite on any account, thanks for understanding. To me, this sounds like they have no proof of me cheating, because I obviously haven't, and that they are just false banning people when they contact support because they are too lazy to actually deal with the issue. I've also talked to many people on why they are getting kicked for this error and they said when they contacted support they all said the same thing "wait 7 days" and it doesn't go away. Sorry to rant, but it seems like its many many other people that aren't getting the proper support they need from these epic games support team members and its really aggravating. Do they just not care about the people that play these games and who advertises these games? I make YouTube and twitch content for these people and have referred this game to over 350 people and this is how they thank me, with a nice solid ban. Thanks epic games...
                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Ehmty View Post
                                                                                                Basically in these emails, I asked for help and they just told me some BS about it will expire in 7 days because of PREVIOUS cheating behavior, (when I didn't cheat nor have ever, still banned by the way) and if im still having the issue after day 7, then their is still cheating being detected. Then after day 7 I told them it hasn't expired and how in the hell would I even be able to cheat, if I wanted to, when i'm still banned. There's no way they could be detecting any cheating because I was "suspended" (if thats the term to use) I asked a question if I was "re-suspended" because they SOMEHOW detected cheating, even though I haven't played in now, 9 days and said I would uninstall.(because thats what another support agent told me to do on twitter DMs on the official fortnite BR account) So im guessing they took me saying that I would uninstall to offense and they then told me that I was observed cheating to gain an advantage against other players in fortnite(when I never have used cheats) and that they placed a permanent ban, remember this part, >>ON MY EPIC ACCOUNT<< First off, I never cheated and second, there wasn't even a ban on my epic account because im writing this and im still able to log onto fortnite, it just kicks me when I jump out of the bus because of "IP or cheating" which was the error I was getting in the first place. I asked them "what ACCOUNT was observed cheating. Then they AGAIN changed their story and said cheating was done on your IP or computer which has resulted in you not being able to play fortnite on any account, thanks for understanding. To me, this sounds like they have no proof of me cheating, because I obviously haven't, and that they are just false banning people when they contact support because they are too lazy to actually deal with the issue. I've also talked to many people on why they are getting kicked for this error and they said when they contacted support they all said the same thing "wait 7 days" and it doesn't go away. Sorry to rant, but it seems like its many many other people that aren't getting the proper support they need from these epic games support team members and its really aggravating. Do they just not care about the people that play these games and who advertises these games? I make YouTube and twitch content for these people and have referred this game to over 350 people and this is how they thank me, with a nice solid ban. Thanks epic games...
                                                                                                wow, that is so bad, i hope that we will be unbanned in the next update, that is the only thing i am waiting now. I also have not done any cheating/vpn or lag, but they dont seem to care at all

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Hello, i wuold like to get a full refund. After i bought this game i have played like 2-3 days and now i always get kick after your last update. Dm me Fortnite for my refund .

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by GuyWwBeBest View Post
                                                                                                    that was lol

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                      same isue
                                                                                                      https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...oblem-occurred

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by JuLz JunioR View Post
                                                                                                        at least they have responded to you + they have reported your issue. I have been waiting for 7+ days myself with no issue being fixed. this is so bad :(

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                          They answered my email and gave me the 7 days ip ban message, but i have not been able to play for more than 9 days now. So yea, not a valid response from the help team of fortnite

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                            This is some of the worst support I have ever seen...

I'd get better support trying to return a half eaten turkey to walmart....

Comment

• #55
                                                                                                              Here is my full story about Epic Bans... https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...tive-ban-again
                                                                                                              I play online competitive FPS for 10 years now... I really don't need to cheat to play the game.... ( As you can see on my twitch channel here : https://www.twitch.tv/nystoh/manager/highlights )
                                                                                                              Sometimes I end up on top 3-5 sometimes I die nearly 1min after landing and I don't care about it ! It's just taht the other guys had more luck founding faster a better weapon or aimed better than me. It happens and it's the game.

But I must admit you deserve a prize Epic Bans : The Prize of the WORST Support I've ever had to contact in 15 years no matter wich service provided.

Comment

• #56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by XIIINystoh View Post
                                                                                                                Here is my full story about Epic Bans... https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...tive-ban-again
                                                                                                                I play online competitive FPS for 10 years now... I really don't need to cheat to play the game.... ( As you can see on my twitch channel here : https://www.twitch.tv/nystoh/manager/highlights )
                                                                                                                Sometimes I end up on top 3-5 sometimes I die nearly 1min after landing and I don't care about it ! It's just taht the other guys had more luck founding faster a better weapon or aimed better than me. It happens and it's the game.

But I must admit you deserve a prize Epic Bans : The Prize of the WORST Support I've ever had to contact in 15 years no matter wich service provided.
                                                                                                                yea, i was going to vote for them as the best game of the year but this changed my mind

Comment

• #57
                                                                                                                  What a freaking JOKE! The bus kick wasn't fixed even in the update 1.9.1. Thanks For killing my Joy Fortnite. This is so lame

Comment

• #58
                                                                                                                    Bumping this to the top since its STILL a fkn issue

Comment

• #59
                                                                                                                      Bumping this to the top since its STILL a fkn issue
                                                                                                                      they don't answer in messages also they dont address it as an issue, so i think nobody cares

Comment

• #60
                                                                                                                        Same happening with me!

Comment

• #61
                                                                                                                          Me and my mate playing around over 1000+ games and never we had this bug with the bus ...

Comment

• #62
                                                                                                                            Support is working through the tickets. If you haven't already, please email support from http://epic.gm/fnhelp.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                            X