Transform Bug

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Transform Bug

Tried to use rare sniper transform and maxed it out with 80. It then gave an uncommon hero then my legendary hero transform was gone. I’m positive because it was blue and said max after 80.

Needs confirmation, but I think something's wrong with the selection where it picks the first transform key you got instead. Cpt Hindsight told me that selecting the Consumable Keys Only tab before doing any transforming may be a temp fix? Not sure.
    Fortnite stats || Fortnite guide

Comment

Can confirm. It'll let you select the first transform key in the list while you're in the middle of a transform sequence. Has to do with clicking "Select" at the wrong time, I think.

Lost a legendary defender transform to this.

Comment

This has been screwed up for weeks. I thought that even if the page before the final transformation shows the one you selected, you'd be good, but it still screwed up for me today and gave me a blue defender when the confirmation showed Legendary Leader transform. This should be an urgent fix because resources are being wasted.

Comment

I had the same problem. I put the max points into an epic shotgun transform and it gave me a blue Hero and used up my legendary ninja key. I really hope this gets fixed, losing a legendary key is a huge hit.

Comment

Same thing happened to me Blackhammer66

Comment

MrDXM I lost too...
              video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juk1N4sNLVs

Comment

Working...
              X