Push-To-Talk hotkey is missing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Push-To-Talk hotkey is missing

After the latest patch, I did a 'Reset to Default' on the Input tab from the 'Save the World' game settings, and it seems to have removed any reference or ability to set/change the hotkey mapped to Push-to-Talk when playing Battle Royale Mode. I uninstalled the game and purged the folders in %localappdata%\FortniteGame and %localappdata%\EpicGamesLauncher, but after reinstalling, the option is still missing. I was told that the default mapping for this device is 'Y' when playing BR, but I did not find that to be the case. It appears to be permanently disabled. And in case you are wondering, I do have a mic plugged in, it is recognized by Windows and works well in Discord and other games, and the 'Push To Talk' option is set to 'On' in the Audio options.

Any help would be appreciated, as I feel BR is pretty pointless without a way to communicate with teammates.

bumping up

Comment

bumping one more time

Comment

It doesn't appear the PTT hotkey is listed when logged into STW, but it is listed under 'Input' when logged into BR. I believe it is the very last option under 'Input'.

Comment

Originally posted by destructosloth View Post
          it doesn't appear the ptt hotkey is listed when logged into stw, but it is listed under 'input' when logged into br. I believe it is the very last option under 'input'.
          its not there to me

Comment

help pleaseee

Comment

i still cant talk with my account on any computer with another accounts i can.

Comment

bump same problem

Comment

same it sucks

Comment

Working...
                  X