Incorrectly banned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Incorrectly banned

Hello, I got this massage after i jump from the bus : Your were removed from the match due to your IP, VPN, machine or cheating. I contacted support Arnika but he didin't help me even when replied, he said : that the behavior that caused the original kick is still being detected, that's impossible, because im not using any program . Please fix it or refund my money back.
    Simulis.

By the way, my account works fine on the other pc so I think this one might be ip banned (if it's ban) i guess, i don't understand.

Comment

they suck at support, i cant play for more than 15 days now, and they cant fix it. they also ignore the support messages that i have sent

Comment

They only answer 2 massages and everytime they write the same thing..

Comment

My son was banned some time back - responses from 'customer support' were bland and dismissive. That is the thanks he got for getting the £120 version.
          This thread will probably be closed soon.

Comment

Devs are probably going through steam lists looking for another game to rip off.

Comment

Anyone know what programscan cause vpn , proxy kick fortnite? I mean wtf, if i would be banned i could't play with my account on the other pc, it seems that there is programs that causing this bug.

Comment

In the hypotetic case that a mod will come here, he will only say one thing before closing the topic : contact support.
                While we all know that support do litteraly NOTHING.
                Btw, thanks for the entire account and the 4 weeks IP ban for no reason since Epic can't show any evidence that leads to those bans...

Comment

Same. I have been machine banned for two weeks and they said the same thing Simulus. They honestly do not care about us. They ban us and pretty much say "that's that". I doubt they will ever unban us

Comment

"Bans for any reason are not issued unless they are rightfully warranted.

Due to internal security policy (and the protection of our software) we cannot disclose the methods that are used to identify any infraction."

Bull5hit from a Bullsh1t company.

I have never before believed that MORE regulation of software companies was required - I am changing my mind.
                    Epic can not be trusted to operate in a reasonable manner, and should be heavily regulated.

I am not a religious man, but I have just said a heartfelt prayer that they all contract gonorrhoea.
                    Last edited by Mr.Mints_Taboo; 12-09-2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

They just take our money and bans our accounts, thats all they do folks

Comment

I can’t believe the lack of response about this, that’s very discouraging for players and I’m sorry fellas... such a great game please Devs don’t leave us in the dirt. I don’t think you would but ya never know I guess.

I did report some accidental duplicating of weapons in game, I dropped a fair amount of weapons and then ended up picking some back up, which is all I did, and I check my backpack and have multiple of the same weapons I just dropped; deathrays, freedoms herald for example.

i purchased the limited edition and spent well over 120$ on v bucks. I just want the game to succeed and to not get accidentally banned lol. That’s ridiculous how many people this is happening to

ok thx bye bye

Comment

Sorry for the wait, I can assure you that the mods have seen this and they don't care enough to help. Sorry, but I doubt you'll ever be unbanned.

Comment

Hello Epic Games, what about us (incorrectly banned accounts), will we get a chrismas present as a this kick bug fix?

Comment

Working...
                            X