Really annoying problem with Fortnite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Really annoying problem with Fortnite

I was writing to support, but I'm still getting message probably sent from system. I wanted to talk with someone from team cause it's getting really annoying. Once I get kicked from game with this message about vps, 3rd programs, cheating etc. I wrote to support and they told me to wait 1 week, so okay, I've waited. While I was playing Fortnite I was turning off any other running programs except teamspeak 3, San Andreas Multiplayer and google chrome. I've played few games, and then I got kicked again with same message (no I wasn't using any cheats, I don't have cheats even on my PC, my connection is great, I'm not using any vps and I wasn't changing my IP). And again message to support, same answer. This time I don't know why I needed to wait 2 weeks cause after 1 week I was getting kicked anyway. Today when I'm writing this post I've been playing Fortnite, first solo, then with random squad. Everything was okay. Then I invited my friend cause I was finally able to play Fortnite, when we started duo, I got kicked from game again with the same question. Please, do something with this, as I said I'm not using any 3rd programs, cheats, vps, not changing my Ip etc etc.
Working...
X