Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to play on a different monitor (3 display setup)

Collapse
X

Unable to play on a different monitor (3 display setup)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to play on a different monitor (3 display setup)

Everything worked fine the last 4/5 months then this patch came out last night. No matter what i do to make the game play on what i designated as the main display it consistently launches and opens on my most left monitor. It was opening up on the center monitor marked as main display and i was okay with it. I have moved the hdmi cables around. selected and deselected the main displays and swapped them.. no matter what i do it keeps opening up on the far left monitor. what a thrilling experience spending 2 hours trying to get this working.

Please add an option to select what display I want to play on or please fix what changes you made to the game that would make this happen.

I'm having the same issue after the update, game was working fine and launching on the correct monitor (the one I have marked as primary) since I've started playing but after the update today no matter what I do it launches on the wrong monitor. It's hella annoying to have to switch to windowed and drag it to the correct monitor every time I launch the game. I also noticed that every time I close the game it crashes and wants me to send an error report.

Comment

I'm started having this problem as well as of today's patch. Moving the game to another monitor isn't saving the move, either. I have to move the game every time I load up.

Comment

Same issue.

Comment

would love to hear back from support

Comment

A temporary fix
            1. Start the game
            2. Hold Shift and Windows key
            3. Press the left or right arrow keys to switch the game between monitor
            If there's anything send me a message in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Fabre View Post
              A temporary fix
              1. Start the game
              2. Hold Shift and Windows key
              3. Press the left or right arrow keys to switch the game between monitor

If there's anything send me a message in game.
              Thanks. I had no idea about this.

Comment

Working...
              X