Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Launch bug on 2nd screen.....

Well, good evening,

Little problem, since an update of tonight's game, the game is running on my second screen and not on the right screen.
    My screen 1 is well defined as the main screen & that only does it on fornite and from today's MAJ (7/12).
    Are there other people in the same situation as me?
    Possible to modify a command in the "GameUserSettings. ini" to force this launch on the right screen?
    Thank you for your answers.

Thank you !

window mode -> draw to screen u want -> turn on fullscreen -> hopefully it save it for next start -> ??? -> profit

doesnt work ?

Comment

it doesn't keep in memory !
      Last edited by youm30; 12-07-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I have this issue as well. Can't get it to launch on the main monitor. Even more troubling, when in full screen mode on the monitor it launches on, it has horrible color inverting bars going up and down the monitor.

UPDATE: I updated my video card drivers and it fixed the wrong monitor issue so it launches on the correct screen but there is still a very bad color inversion going on that I can't get rid of without getting out of fullscreen mode.
        Last edited by Snake_Eater_Co; 12-07-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Drivers up to date, stuck on secondary monitor.

Comment

Same issue here. game loads on the 3rd monitor everytime and have to drag and the game doesn't remember the settings

Comment

Same here. Before the patch it was fine.

Comment

Same issue here and it's beyond annoying, game was fine before the update.

Comment

Ah, I thought I did something wrong. I have this problem as well. But based on your comments and other threads posted yesterday, it looks like the update caused this issue. There is a way to change it to another monitor, but you'll have to do it every time you start the game, because Windows and Fortnite don't seem to remember it. In the video settings you can change the game to Windowed Mode, then Win+Shift+Right Arrow to move the windowed game to the right monitor (or left arrow for left monitor) and then change back to Fullscreen.

Comment

Working...
                  X