X

Bolt action not reloading

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

They made a change in the last patch which prevents reloading while using the scope on a sniper.

If you completely zoom out, the gun should reload and then allow you to take another shot.

Are you saying this is not what is occurring when you use a sniper?

Comment

Originally posted by DestructoSloth View Post
      They made a change in the last patch which prevents reloading while using the scope on a sniper.

If you completely zoom out, the gun should reload and then allow you to take another shot.

Are you saying this is not what is occurring when you use a sniper?
      Correct. That is what's happening. In my last 2 games I would scope, fire a shot, then move and reposition. I then would scope again, aim, and then fire. But instead of firing, It would zoom out and reload. Now when i play, i have to jam on the reload button after every shot to ensure the rifle reloads.

Comment

The same thing is happening to me as well, I don't use the bolt much as I am still learning to snipe but a couple of times I have had one and then died because it won't auto reload after coming out of zoom.

Comment

Yea same here!! I use the bolt action strictly and it jams on me too. I think it has to do with not scoping out right away after firing. I like to watch my shots hit sometimes (when really far away). I agree with the change to not reloading while scoped in but they need to make it reload a little quicker and smoother of a process.
          Last edited by Slavy82; 01-03-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X