Lost all my inventory and resources

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost all my inventory and resources

I just lost all of my inventory and resources. They just disappeared. Played a cat 3 storm as normal, went to menu, upgraded my soldier from 20-30 and jumped into another game. Then had 0/105 backpack inventory and 0/0/0 resources.

Had probably 100/105 inventory and nearly full resources. Lots of weapons and stuff gone.. Tried restarting several times, joining different missions etc. Still gone.

Help?

Same here.

I've sent e-mail to support and hope they fix the problem soon enough. Can't do anything...

Comment

Same for me.

Comment

This happened just now to me, too. All content vanished, have 0/165 slots in my backpack. I send epic an email with video caption and hope for the best. I am so disappointed. ;(

Comment

same here ;(

Comment

Same problem here... I cant even build smth

Comment

• lmgd7 commented
              Editing a comment
              same here bro

Just happened to me too.

Comment

Same, also i'm not able to build anything anymore

Comment

My inventory is competely empty dont know how

Comment

Hey there, just wanted to drop in and say we are investigating this now. Thanks for letting us know about this quickly so we can get on top of it! We'll update you once we have more information.

Also, be sure to let us know if relaunching your client fixed this issue.

Comment

• JayLH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same here Epic. Spent loads on this game with all upgrades etc and a lot of time farming too. Please for the love of god fix this issue.

• Chief Dain commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did not fix issue. Relaunched multiple times.

• chiton00 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same Here help pls

I lost all my resources and my weapons and can't build

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
                    Hey there, just wanted to drop in and say we are investigating this now. Thanks for letting us know about this quickly so we can get on top of it! We'll update you once we have more information.

i relaunched the client 3 times and it didnt fix the inventory , im still getting error * Item with ID ... not found*

Comment

Same issues here. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Comment

same here here, relog no fix this bug, no error, just all my inventory is empty why? bug? fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post

I have also lost all my inventory and tried restarting, logging in and out and still have nothing in my inventory this happened after opening a lvl 5 loot box after finishing a mission, all my friends that were in the same match did not lose anything but got a lot of errors codes, hope to hear back from you soon

Comment

• AntoLuMeju99 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Me too, same thing happened to me
                        Working...
                        X