X

[PC] [Save The World] [All Inventory Lost] [Cannot Build Structures]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] [PC] [Save The World] [All Inventory Lost] [Cannot Build Structures]

Resolution:
    Epic Development team / Support team resolved the both issues reported. If you are having trouble with this send the Epic Development team an email using the web interface found here: http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com.

Thank You Epic Development Team!

Original Report:

Platform: PC
    Game Mode: Save The World

Problems:
    1. Around 3pm EST today 12/27/2017 all inventory items disappeared.
    • Resources for crafting all gone
    • All range and melee weapons all gone
    • Structure materials all gone (wood, brick, metal)

2. The Structure Object blueprints (wall, floor, stairs, pyramid) are all missing from the building Toolbar/Actionbar
    • The icons are missing from the toolbar/actionbar
    • When switching to build mode (to build structures) none of the structure object blueprints are available.

Summary:
    I was playing missions this afternoon. Around 3pm EST following a successful mission I started another mission. When I entered the PVE session of a Save The World mission I noticed my inventory count was showing I had 0 items out of 95. Prior to entering this mission I had a full inventory of 95 items. I then also noticed all of my weapons that I had in my inventory were missing. I started to gather materials to at least contribute to the mission (to build defenses) and I found that I was unable to actually build anything because all of the blue prints for the structure objects were all missing from my build actionbar/toolbar.

Desired Solution:
    Please restore my inventory items and structure object toolbar.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fortnight.build.bug.png Views:	1 Size:	325.1 KB ID:	127572
    Last edited by ObviousTadpole; 12-29-2017, 01:11 PM.

Fix it....

Comment

Im having the same issue it happened to me at 3 pm as well all my inventory i grinded for hours is gone my weapons aswell , now i cant even build stairs or wasll cause it will not allow me its blank all it allow me to build is traps

Comment

Honestly...if I didn't pay for the game it would be one thing....but its 2017....fix this.

Comment

My son's account has these exact same symptoms. When will this be fixed?

Comment

My mouse works on my ps4 but it seems that my keyboard (Hyperx Alloy FPS Pro) does not work. The LED's are on and all but i cant type nor use it on my ps4

Comment

Same problem here!

Comment

Originally posted by ObviousTadpole View Post
                Platform: PC

Problems:

2. The Structure Object blueprints (wall, floor, stairs, pyramid) are all missing from the building Toolbar/Actionbar
                • When switching to build mode (to build structures) none of the structure object blueprints are available.

Summary:
                I was playing missions this afternoon. Around 3pm EST following a successful mission I started another mission. When I entered the PVE session of a Save The World mission I noticed my inventory count was showing I had 0 items out of 95. Prior to entering this mission I had a full inventory of 95 items. I then also noticed all of my weapons that I had in my inventory were missing. I started to gather materials to at least contribute to the mission (to build defenses) and I found that I was unable to actually build anything because all of the blue prints for the structure objects were all missing from my build actionbar/toolbar.

Desired Solution:
                literally the exact same thing happened to me at the exact same time, except im on console(ps4), had about half of my available inventory stocked (current max 65) and just completed a rescue the survivors, went to do a ride the lighting and everything was gone, i can no longer build anything but traps dont know how i this may help other than spreading awareness

Last edited by laid420ABN; 12-28-2017, 02:48 AM.

Comment

I've got the exact same problem. Please Epic Games restore our missing progress.

Comment

J'ai le même problème ... ça me gâche énormément mon expérience de jeu sachant que j'avais passé ma journée du 27 décembre à farm .. Un fix possible ?

Comment

Identic bug, same here, inventory empty ok but cant buid is insane...

At this time is not solved??? wow!!! Epic game go right in a wall wtf!
                      Last edited by FRee MaD; 12-28-2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Same here ;_;

Comment

and same here, no more inventory (base / mission) ...

Comment

Losing all your inventory sucks, but given its a beta I could overlook that if only I could build structures so I can play Save The World. No construction makes the game impossible to progress through. Any idea when the bug will get fixed? They announced it was fixed on Twitter, but I'm still unable to build.

Comment

• alan_fabiano_ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              A mesma coisa aconteceu comigo
                              Resolvam logo #Epicgames

[QUOTE="ObviousTadpole;n126832"]Platform: PC

Problems:

Summary:

Desired Solution:

[/QU
                            tengo e mismo problema

Comment

Working...
                            X