tuxture slow loading

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• tuxture slow loading

so when I play fortnite BR, and let's say I join a game and jump tilted towers, the whole map is not rendered and I can't see any guns, all the buildings are blurry and I'm consistently bouncing up and down like crazy. Since the last time this happened it took about 15 seconds when I finally landed for all the textures and building to load in properly... The first time it happened it took around 7-8 seconds... Weirdly enough, it's like the problem is getting worse. This used to never happen to me and it does not matter on how long the wait in spawn (warm up area) is since I've had a game where I joined instantly and it did the same glitch, and I've had another game where I joined after like 45 seconds of waiting in the spawn area and the glitch still happened!! This glitch does not seem to happen when I go places like pleasent park or other areas but before I land I can clearly see none of the buildings have loaded and they normally just in time. I am on a good pc with well over the requirements to run the game so I can confirm it is not my pc laking in power but maybe corrupt files or something else. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to put as much info as possible. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

I also get the same thing. After I land onto anywhere in the map, all the buildings aren't rendered. It makes for a really big disadvantage since you can't get guns while other people can. It's really annoying. Sometimes the buildings render before I land, but most of the time, when I land, I have to wait 30 seconds and sometimes minutes for the buildings to render.

Comment

Working...
    X