Unlink Xbox Live Acccount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlink Xbox Live Acccount

Need to unlink Xbox live account cause it’s platform locked. Only way to do that is to contact support, emailed them 3 times over 2 days no reply. Any other way to unlink xbox live account?

im having ths same issue,stuck as of what to try next?

Comment

I need to do this as well now. This is so stupid. I thought we weren't actually playing with people on other platforms? I thought we were only using our Epic account for login, battle pass sharing maybe and stat tracking? If we are not playing with/against players of other platforms, then why is Microsoft not allowing us to use the same Epic account? I am not about to make a whole new Xbox account just to be able to play this game with my husband once a week or less. It's bad enough that I will have to make a new Epic account and not be able to use my battle pass. How is it that games like Destiny 2 allow me to use the same Bungie account across all 3 platforms I play it on, but I can't do the same thing here?

Comment

I also have this problem. I’ve sent emails with no replies. Is the only way to disconnect is by support help? I can’t even play because the account I’m stuck with doesn’t work on the Xbox.

Comment

I also have the same problem. Emails sent and no reply. Purchased the deluxe edition for PC and haven't been able to play. Warning to all, Epic Games = Epic Fail when it comes to Customer Support. Buyer beware!

Comment

Comment

Same issue ****ing ******** cross platform or not should be able to atleast play on same epic account.

Comment

Been dealing with this same ******** all morning. I own the game on PC and when I made the account I linked all my stuff to it like I normally do. I figured it'd be used for stat tracking and stuff. A friend of mine plays the BR mode on xbox so figured I'd download that and play with them today only to find out when I launched the game that I can't because I already play on the pc with that account. How could they not see this being a problem and why can't we unlink our own accounts. This company seems to ****ing fail at customer service and games(looking at you Paragon). Maybe, they should just stick to making the game engines and letting other people make the games.

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

Same thing happening here. Emailed them 4 days ago and only got a reply saying to be patient. It would be so much easier if we can just un-link the accounts ourselves.

Comment

I have the exact same problem, however I emailed them 3 weeks ago to fix my account (it was reset and wiped) they came back 3 weeks later saying I gotta disconnect. Pointless

Comment

Same here, emailed them 4 times now over a span of 2 weeks and no reply to either of them. Simple task but very complicated I guess. Simply wasting my Xbox Gold Subscription waiting for them to disconnect my Xbox Account.

Comment

Bump me too

Comment

Same here, emailed multiple times and messaged someone i know who works at epic.

Comment

Same problem, linked both my ps4 account and xbox and cannot play on my xbox account, don't see why they have the option to add both account if it is just going to mess up the ****ing game

Comment

Working...
                              X