Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you refuse to fix double pump?

Collapse
X

Why do you refuse to fix double pump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do you refuse to fix double pump?

    90% of the game's player base thinks it's broken as hell. The other 10% is in denial. Please finally do something, it's ruining so many games. Yeah i guess you can outplay it by building, but that's not a satisfactory answer. Building is the counter to everything. Doesn't change facts, weapon to weapon comparison double pump is STUPIDLY op. A million times please. finally. change. it. We've had enough of that stuff..

  • #2
    Agreed, it is an unintended, broken game mechanic that requires no skill. Get that **** out of this game ASAP

    Comment

    Working...
    X