X

Customer service help me unlink my xbox one account from my epic games account

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service help me unlink my xbox one account from my epic games account

I just bought a membership for xbox one in order to play on the online servers. I had previously made an account with epic games since i had tried out fortnite on my pc. However, all my friends play on xbox and decided to re-new my xbox live subscription and now i am not even able to play the game. I will not create another xbox one account, i would literally have to spend more money on a new gold membership just to play this game and the subscription in my old account would go straight to waste. SO PLEASE SOMEONE FROM THE STAFF UNLINK MY XBOX ONE ACCOUNT FROM THIS EPIC GAMES ACCOUNT!

I am having the exact same issue, I linked my account to my xbox (previously having played on PC) not knowing it would block me from playing on xbox and also not let me unlink my account without contacting epic games. Honestly I am considering filing a law suit because nowhere does it have a disclaimer saying if you link your pc account to your xbox account it would not let you play (it mentions no cross progression but does not say it will break the account altogether, I figured it would be able to distinguish progression between the two consoles). Anyways I contacted customer support once requesting for them to unlink my xbox account, and go an email saying "congratulations, we have linked your accounts! (the exact opposite of what I asked them to do. I contacted customer support and opened another ticket three times and still no response. LESSON LEARNED EPIC GAMES CUSTOMER SUPPORT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS AND HAS THE COMPETENCE OF A POTATO.

Comment

Please help us, epic.

Comment

Please help

Comment

I just bought a membership for xbox one in order to play on the online servers. I had previously made an account with epic games since i had tried out fortnite on my pc. However, all my friends play on xbox and decided to re-new my xbox live subscription and now i am not even able to play the game. I will not create another xbox one account, i would literally have to spend more money on a new gold membership just to play this game and the subscription in my old account would go straight to waste. SO PLEASE SOMEONE FROM THE STAFF UNLINK MY XBOX ONE ACCOUNT FROM THIS EPIC GAMES ACCOUNT!

Comment

Working...
          X