Can't download the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't download the game

i bought the game today and i can't download the game from the official page
    i tried with my antivirus closed and with a incognito tab.
    i use Windows 10 and Chrome
    Attached Files

Had same issue, just keep reloading, it still had the error but i got the installer. However.. the installer is stuck in loop constantly re downloaing the game... I am currently in download (entire game) 8x ... ffs

Comment

i think u can go directly to the fortnite games which is on the top of Epic games bar

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRail View Post
        i bought the game today and i can't download the game from the official page
        i tried with my antivirus closed and with a incognito tab.
        i use Windows 10 and Chrome
        Hey Simon! If you're still having problems downloading the game, can you please get in touch with player support so they can help you out? Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by ParaPlays View Post
          Had same issue, just keep reloading, it still had the error but i got the installer. However.. the installer is stuck in loop constantly re downloaing the game... I am currently in download (entire game) 8x ... ffs
          ParaPlays - I had the same issue. I read in another forum to memtest - so i did and it seems like my RAM has various problems (OS and everything was still running normally). I took an old 8GB RAM I still had at home and it worked. So i recommend to do a memtest and if its positive - buy a new RAM. Memtest is a preinstalled Microsoft exe - mdsched.exe. kind regards

Comment

it does not allow me to download fortnite on chrome os but i cant change it cause im on a school computer is there any way i can by pass this

Comment

can you add a download for chrome OS please so people on chrome books can play as well :/

Comment

can you make fortnite downloadable for chrome os also so that you can play on chromebook

Comment

I have an hour lunch break and have nothing to do it would be great if I could bring my favorite game with me but I have a Chromebook so if Fortnite was on Chromebook that would be great

Comment

Please add fortnite on Chrome OS simplify a ton

Comment

why cant you download fortnite on chromebooks

Comment

can you guys please put fortnite on chromebook please?

Comment

I cant download it on Chromebook os
                          ​​​​​​​

Comment

i need it on chromebook will buy then

Comment

make it for Chromebooks

Comment

Working...
                              X