Stuck in Verifying/Installing Loop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Stuck in Verifying/Installing Loop

After verifying the game and installing the game over to try and fix the in-game bug where it just drops you. It proceeded to instead drop me before I could even get to the main menu. Therefore, I went to uninstall and reinstall, but now after it gets through installing, it verifies, then re-installs and repeats.

All I want to do it play the game, why is it making it so freaking difficult to do so? Game bugs like stutters/things not working as intended are to be expected. However, unable to even get the dang game installed is unacceptable. >.<
    Last edited by DasianSensation; 08-07-2017, 08:08 PM.

I have the same problem and 0 answers from epic games. the new update ****ed it all stuck on verifying for ages and it goes back to reinstall..

Comment

As an update, I was able to get lucky and it finally finished, but it's just now today not even able to boot up without any updates or changes. What the heck guys?

Comment

As another update, ran a verify, it seemed to work afterwards. Shut the game down, booted back up later and the same thing. I'm sorry, I'm not going to re-verify and re-download this game every time I want to play. Until this is addressed, I'm done with this game and will be telling others to stay away until this is fixed. This is insane that there hasn't been any updates on this at all on such a horrible bug/crash...

Comment

I can't install the game and play the game due to infitite loop of installing :( . It has been 5 days. And there is no answer from Epic Games.
          Last edited by ProJH; 08-11-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Same problem here,no solutions yet

Comment

I have the same problem continous veryifing update.

Comment

Try open with run as administrator epic games launcher this work on me and i can install game

Comment

Working...
                X