Login failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Login failed

Can't log in on Xbox servers. Are they down?

Same here since yesterday everytime I log in it says login failed after (creating party)

Comment

Make sure you update the game. There was an update that came out.

Comment

For some reason you have to restart your Xbox for this game to update.

Comment

Got the update and played for an hr today. Party gets kicked and I get kicked to title screen. Now I can't login. Keep getting unable to sign in to Xbox live account. I reset the Xbox and samething. Login failure.

Comment

my xbox gets un plugged every night when i go to bed, so its a fresh start every day no sign of any updates to fortnite but i am getting the failure to log into my xbox live account. right now all we cna do is wait and see if epic says anything and hope this doesnt wipe progress due to some massive error, but this is also early access/beta and such things are to be expexted even if incredibly infuriating to some.

Comment

Downloaded update last night. Played for a a few hours after doing the update.. Woke up this morning and now getting the error about the purchases.. Can't log in. I've done a hard reset and still won't work..... Thinking about deleting the game for good....

Comment

Another update today, make sure you force it to update. If it won't update even after a hard restart go into your Games & apps and down to updates. Seems like it's having issues pushing updates through for fortnite. (This is an xbox issue not an Epic issue)

Comment

ah many thanks zeepy there is indeed a hidden update that xbox failed to notify me about, downloading now then back to murdering husks in hoards \o/

Comment

Can't login (ps4) it's stops at "Downloading profile..." and paragon doesn't work ether
                    Last edited by Backsteinbill; 10-03-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I can’t play FORTNITE because it said Login failed

Comment

Originally posted by Teddysuarez View Post
                        I can’t play FORTNITE because it said Login failed
                        Has been happening to me since October 1st, still cannot play. Support doesn't respond. Pretty ****ing fed up to be honest. I've had a lot of issues with 'support' throughout the years, this however, is by and large; the absolute worst.

Comment

I am not able to login in the fortnite(PC),i am getting unable to connect to fortnite server

Comment

I can’t log in playing on ps4 and nothing else, can someone help me pls?????? I reconnected my EPIC account to my pan and nothing helps!!!!

Comment

I also can't log into the game. It says "cannot conect to Playstation Network"

Comment

Working...
                              X