Sonewood stormshield reset.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonewood stormshield reset.

Everything but quest buildings are gone and trees ect removed/mined are back. Yea... Im not amused. :confused:

Same thing happened to me Storm shield lvl 8. Grabbed a party to jump in to defend my storm shield and everything is gone, players were like wtf, every building completely gone every trap, all resources, trees and stone reset like day 1, I poured hours/days in to building this fortress, and even more farming for materials. I even checked my storm shield storage to see if all my materials were refunded to me, nope...... this might be the end for me playing this game.

Comment

Maybe the resources were used to make the Battle Royale map? :eek:

All those buildings and guns didn't come from thin air ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by daramseyaz View Post

Thanks! real helpful!

Comment

Same thing just happend to my wife, her Canny Valley map just reseted, sent in a bug report hoping for a quick respons. She isnt happy... meaning im not happy ;)

Comment

Same here, seen at least two other people in Global who have the same issue... I really hope all those hours and resources aren't wasted, I had over 1.6k tiles down...

How dare you make fun of our missery :(;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluefin504 View Post

Thanks! real helpful!
              A little humor to lighten up your day.

Not sure what is going on though, will have to check it out when I get home.

Would be kind of disappointing to see everything gone, espically if all the resources are gone too.

Could be a bug too, don't know.

Comment

Your attempt at comedy is not appreciated.

Comment

Not sure what is going on though, will have to check it out when I get home.

Would be kind of disappointing to see everything gone, espically if all the resources are gone too.

Could be a bug too, don't know.
                  Well, apparently only a small amout of people were affected, and on differnt maps each... I really do hope they have backups, or we at least get some compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Azachieloki View Post
                    Same here, seen at least two other people in Global who have the same issue... I really hope all those hours and resources aren't wasted, I had over 1.6k tiles down...

How dare you make fun of our missery :(;)
                    Hey if it's true there is some sort of reset, its MY misery too.:cool:

Got to be honest though if they did reset it, as long as I got my materials back. I probably wouldn't be too upset. Back when I was making the base, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Could remake it 10x better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pleplerhep View Post

Your attempt at comedy is not appreciated.
                      Not attempt, it was **** funny.

Comment

Got to be honest though if they did reset it, as long as I got my materials back. I probably wouldn't be too upset. Back when I was making the base, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Could remake it 10x better now.
                        True, but If they lost all data, we probably won't get all resources back either as they have no way of knowing how much we really had - I'd imagine ou severence package would be pretty **** small.

Comment

• daramseyaz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We shall see.

I just checked they still have my level correct for storm shield lvl 8, all my weapons and storage are the same as before, as far as storm shield goes, it just seems the only thing that is missing are the actual buildings, traps and resources for everything. And all the resources that you start with on map trees stones, have reset like day 1.

Just checked storm shield in plankerton, everything is all good there.

I hope this gets resolved soon

Comment

Hey everyone. We're currently looking into this. If your base reset and you're having issues, can you please provide your IGN and what platform you're on?

Comment

• Azachieloki commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Azachieloki, PC

• Knubside commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Knubside, PC.
                            This happened to my Plankerton SSD around Oct 18. I have had to send 3 support emails since then, and today I got this response -
                            "Apologies for the delayed response. We have identified a visual bug associated with the Storm Shield Power Level. This is a visual issue only and your progress has not been affected. We are working to address as soon as possible."

I am very frustrated by this response.

For context, we believe this issue is a result of the Amazon Web Services outage.
                          Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 09-14-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X