key "K"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] key "K"

key "K"
    I can not use the "K" key to move backwards, before today's 5-10-17 patch of 1.6GB if I could use the "K" key to move me back ... fix it I'm left-handed and I do not use the WASD

The "K" key does not work for any control

Same with me, however my "K" is set for left_movement and same issue.

Comment

Hello, I have the same problem but only in BR mode, since new horde patch release I can not use "K" to move backwards. Same key config is working in save the world mode without problems.

Comment

Fix?.... i cant move backward and im f....c...g titeld....

Comment

I need a some fix pls.... fix....

Comment

another patch and do not fix... what are you doing ... fix the fcking key "K" in battle royale ********

Comment

I'm also having the same problem. I tried using autohotkey to press d every time i press the K key, and set my movement backwards to d, but even that did not work. The K key being dead basically makes it impossible for left handed players with ijkl or okl; configs to play this game.

Comment

Another day and dont fix... the issue... GG epic games or "Bugued Games" and Buguisoft 2.0

Comment

welcome to the club...
                  https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...ements-anymore

Comment

Another patch and nothing GG Buguisoft 2.0

Comment

And another day, I do not know what they are doing wasting the time? GG Bugued Games

Comment

And another patch and dont fix... GG, they key "K" didnt work in battle royale !!! i cant move backward OMG.... bugued games... i unninstall the game... "Buguisoft 2.0"

Comment

I reported that 2 times allready. It worked on the first day!

Comment

bumping this thread because i still can't play this game because the K key does not work. please fix the K key. i would like to play this game.

Comment

Yeah same, im left handed aswell so this is so frustrating. It stopped working all of a sudden..

Comment

Working...
                              X