• Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Fortnite False IP ban

My friend was given an IP ban : https://i.imgur.com/HTe5Xlt.png
    He has never cheated...
    He can join games and gets kicked sometime during it.
    He has tried deleting HKEY identifiers and nothing worked.
    Please someone tell me how to bypass this or fix this.

Same here, I contacted them and got an automated response saying

"Thanks for contacting Epic Games Player Support.

If you were kicked from a match with a message regarding “IP, VPN, machine, or cheating” but are still able to launch the game, you are likely being removed from matches due to previously detected cheating behavior originating from this IP address.

This temporary IP kick will expire in 7 days from when cheating was first detected."

I also have never used cheats and am very annoyed, hopefully it actually does expire

Comment

Originally posted by klinkos carne View Post
      Same here, I contacted them and got an automated response saying

"Thanks for contacting Epic Games Player Support.

If you were kicked from a match with a message regarding “IP, VPN, machine, or cheating” but are still able to launch the game, you are likely being removed from matches due to previously detected cheating behavior originating from this IP address.

This temporary IP kick will expire in 7 days from when cheating was first detected."

I also have never used cheats and am very annoyed, hopefully it actually does expire
      Even if it does expire it has wasted his time. They should really do some work into this issue as I heard it's happened to a lot of people, Also "You are likely being removed" shows that Epic Games have no clue why players have been banned and are just making excuses to hide it.

Comment

I got an entire Epic Game account perma ban for USING cheats according to them cuz in 15 years of online playaing I NEVER cheated once on a online game...
        Even guys on Destiny 2 were permaban right after the launch cuz they were using softwares like discord, OBs or Fraps. " Our bans are permanent and won't be revoked" sounds to me we don't care about you or doing mistake by having an anticheat that bans legit player for false positive while hackers are still cheating, playing and showing off on youtube...
        It's been also from October 18th taht i can't play the game since I'mkicked from the game as soon as I jump off the bus...

Comment

I just got banned for no reason as well!

Comment

In my opinion this ban for 'nothing' is stupid and give it dumb from Epic. Peace.

Comment

This has happened to me twice now the first time they did this i emailed them asking for a reason and they permanently banned me for asking this question so i made a new account and about 2-3 weeks later when i got to level 40 they ip banned me again with no reason they need to fix this so bad

Comment

hi have hacked once I wanted to try it but got an IP bann what should I now tuhen ...?
                I tried to log in with other acc me failed but not.

Comment

Originally posted by xdertürke View Post
                  hi have hacked once I wanted to try it but got an IP bann what should I now tuhen ...?
                  I tried to log in with other acc me failed but not.
                  If you really cheated then you deserve your ban...

The rest of us were falsely banned and should be unbanned right now but support doesnt give a ****.

Comment

I have the same problems, Community respond on my massage and they said that i'm cheater... I got the ban in the moment when i was loading the music to my mp3 player using injector.... I have never cheated in this game

Comment

I just want to know if the ban is a perma. I'm so confused on why I got banned, I wasn't hacking. It would be great if Epic Games actually cared about their customers.

Comment

They dont care about anyone, they take ours money and ban :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wukson View Post
                          I have the same problems, Community respond on my massage and they said that i'm cheater... I got the ban in the moment when i was loading the music to my mp3 player using injector.... I have never cheated in this game
                          well ya the injector is a hacking program, so you are running a program designed to hack so your ban is legit.

Comment

วัดดาฟัค ลงเกมส์ เข้าเล่นเกมส์แรกมึงแบนกูเลย วัดดาฟัค

Comment

Get out of here perras, quit whining about falls bans & how Innocent you are, its the internet everyone can be a cheater when you turn your back to them. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. The only way il believe you is; if i play with you 24/7 or know you personally.

CANT play? answer; there are plenty of games around,play something else & if you cant stop using any-type of cheap cheat bat-dookie programs, i recommend single-player games.

SKOL !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X