STILL no voice chat on Mac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] STILL no voice chat on Mac

Still waiting on an update to fix this... No one using a Mac can use voice chat in game, even though there are options for it in the audio menu. Mac users can't even hear PC users in the same party who are able to use the chat. Seriously, this needs to be fixed please, Mac users are getting really frustrated, especially after you say Voice Chat is live on all platforms... It's just a slap in the face man

I agree that this is a big issue for Mac users. Meeting and playing with new people is a really fun part of the game, and without it, random squads kind of loses it's value to me. Please fix voice chat on mac in an upcoming update.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTechGuru View Post
      Meeting and playing with new people is a really fun part of the game, and without it, random squads kind of loses it's value to me.
      Exactly, hit the nail on the head there. Squads, or duos for that matter, without voice chat are essentially blind leading the blind. I realize it's a free game, and I have no problem using discord, but when it's officially stated that voice chat is supported on all platforms, when it's obviously not live for Mac users, is just frustrating. I just want to see some acknowledgement of the issue.

Comment

This game is clearly not made for Mac...moreother, i have a problem for installing the game, help me please !

Comment

Update 1.8.2 = still complete silence about this issue. They have to be aware of this, so I'm guessing they're just ignoring it and leaving Mac on the back burner.

Comment

The loadup screen STILL SAYS that voice chat is now up on ALL PLATFORMS. Come on Epic, don't hate on Mac users. Unlike what some people think, MACS CAN GAME TOO. Don't ignore it. FIX IT.

Comment

they add a ****ing bush in the game rather than fixing the voice chat for mac users

Comment

So Mac is still without Voice Chat with the latest update for you guys? It's still not working for me. Is there anyone out there on Mac that has effectively gotten voice chat to work in game? The complete lack of acknowledgement from the Fortnite team about this has to mean they either don't give a shitt about the issue or it's only effecting a small amount of Mac users/there's not enough Mac users playing Fortnite to allocate the time necessary to fix this issue. I'm betting on the latter.. Oh, well.. it's still a great game. I just wish they would acknowledge this issue.

Comment

darkveil on reddit replied saying there were aware
                  but they should answer here instead of reddit
                  We're absolutely investigating support for voice chat on Mac, but we aren't sure which update it will arrive in yet. Sorry for the delay -- ...

Comment

Working...
                  X