Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! I'm trying to start a Fortnite Youtube.

Collapse
X

Hello everyone! I'm trying to start a Fortnite Youtube.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! I'm trying to start a Fortnite Youtube.

I'm trying to get in the huge world of YouTube. I love watching videos and thought I would have fun making them. I'm doing this for fun. I would greatly appreciate it if people could come watch my video. I plan on making a video 3 times a week. Please let me know how you like the videos. Let me know what I can improve. https://youtu.be/XyQI0JGLRYo

Originally posted by Theninjapig View Post
    I'm trying to get in the huge world of YouTube.
    I hate to be "that guy" but millions of people are trying to get huge in the world of Youtube, it only happens to a small amount of people.

If it's money you are trying to make then Twitch is your best bet and advertising everywhere. Youtube is on it's second Adpocalypse with channels losing more money.

There are already Fortnite channels doing quite well so unless you are either a god at the game, are hilariously amusing or sweat pure charisma you will probably find you don't fare very well.

I'm not saying this to put you off i'm saying don't go in expecting to get a huge following or make piles of money because neither of those are likely to happen unless you manage to get lucky. Youtube isn't like it was years ago when it was easy to get yourself out there, gaming channels were few and far between and views brought the money in. Now it's ad based, people use adblock and there are so many gaming channels it's madness.

Doing one game only will also limit you.

Comment

Nope, just doing it for fun actually. I do understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the tips. Twitch sounds like it would be very fun to do. I would love to stream, I am actually going to start this weekend. I just want to play and have fun. I don't mind if I don't have a lot of people watch just as long as one person enjoys watching. Have a wonderful day!

Comment

10/10 would watch again. Great first video!

Comment

New video! https://youtu.be/3zfwkp2YU4Y

Comment

Working...
          X