Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Royale New character skin Concept (by a proffesional beginner)

Collapse
X

Battle Royale New character skin Concept (by a proffesional beginner)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Royale New character skin Concept (by a proffesional beginner)

Hey everyone, today I bought myself an entry-level graphic tablet and I wanted to try it out and get used to it.. so I thought to myself to create a skin concept.
    I'm well aware that looks pretty incomplete just in case somehow Epic staff likes the idea they can re-design it :D

snazzy! I would love to see sharp looking skins like that
    The buck stops here.

Comment

There is at least one skin on the PVE side that's in this direction, but to be honest I like your idea a lot and would love to see some formal wear skins! Excellent idea!

Here's the one I'm talking about:

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats a pve halloween hero

Asmok like the idea and the design looks great. I’ve looked at the Update 1.11 patch notes and it appears to have Pve cosmetics.

Here is a link for quick reference: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...11-patch-notes

Comment

Oh dang, I feel pretty stupid now knowing that there is already a skin like this in PvE

Comment

Originally posted by asmoK View Post
          Oh dang, I feel pretty stupid now knowing that there is already a skin like this in PvE
          Actually there isnt anything like this - the one in PVE is basically old Gothic, no where near formal (although I guess a few hundred years ago it was). I really like your idea, I was just letting you know that they had a lot of improvement to do and that was the closest they had to your idea on the PVE side (and there are a LOT of skins in PVE)

Comment

We already have knights, gingerbread people, skeletons, and zombies... I think bringing some class to the outfit mix would be awesome! Very cool concept. :)

Comment

I personally like shadowagent in battle Royale. Mostly because the skin is based on mari from pve and I personally love how it is the only sind with a face that is not a soldier class. Even thought you changed the bodytype. I would love to see some different class skins with their respective bodytype. Except constructors... They would definitely need to get another bodytype to not have a big disadvantage in BR.

Comment

Your idea would be great for Valentine's Day.

Comment

Working...
                X