Weirdest round ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest round ever!

Here i was just playing, tralalala, and all of the sudden, it turned weird.. For me this was the weirdest round i ever had. Some think of hackers, i think PSN was having issue's. Would love to hear what you guys think!

Last edited by BubblePS-CENSURE; 01-04-2018, 10:08 AM.

My god that's some serious lag you got going on there! Either PSN issue of a massive file on download somewhere on your network?

Comment

It was night, so nobody else on my network. Laptop on standby. Mobile phone - Internet is always off when gaming. My guess would be PSN as well. Not sure thou, but even when lagging, its never been that bad. The footage you see there is unedited. Strange stuff, the more unexplainable thing is how the camera was standing still afterwards..

Comment

Instead of following the player..

Comment

Infuriating!!! I've been hit with similar, but not quite that extreme! The lag in PVE is consistent but can be tolerated... in PVP...? I can't tolerate that stuff.

I hope they fix this soon!

Comment

The fact you've made a video for this.. really. Quite clearly can see that you was lagging in comparison to other players.

Comment

Yeah the lagg is clear. But still this was a bit over the top.. And keep in mind the rounds before and after went smooth, a couple of rounds later PSN went out. For four minutes or so,,

Still does not explain why the camera was dropped, like it was at the end of the video,, right?

Besides that,, i also experienced that from time tot time there is a invisible wall/lagg thing going on. (Very unhandy, specially in front of a storm) Or that a player is being dropped some where random, not as planned. Also get this sometimes like dropping from the sky, and right before the parachute opens things go crazy.. INDEED INFURIATING! Lets hope by reporting this, they can find a solution. Or at least have a look at it.. ! ;)

Comment

Working...
              X