X

Content Creators Project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Content Creators Project

Finally! The project I have been working on for awhile for you guys is (mostly) ready. My heart for the content creators project is to enable people to create awesome, higher quality content. There are a lot of different resources in here and many more on the way, a continual work in progress. Send me a request if there is something you want updated or added and I’ll try and fastrack that item.

Discord: Davethebuck#4079

Twitter: @Dave_the_buck

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kl?usp=sharing

We've got: Banners, BR Skins, Emotes, Guns and Traps, Logos and Icons, Memes, Screenshots, Streamer Loot, and more on the way!

Last edited by Davethebuck; 02-19-2018, 01:20 PM.
    The buck stops here.

Wait so is this supposed to be for us to use as templates to create different ones and send to you? Aren't these all BR stuff? I don't see anything in there from StW.

Comment

It is intended as a resource for people to create any kind of creative content. If you create something using these resources sharing your work is encouraged but its your work, you can do whatever you want. right now most of the screenshots and banners are from save the world, while the skins and weapons are from Battle Royale. (theres lots of reasons for this but I'm working on getting more stuff for both modes all the time)

Some of the resources (ie. streaming stuff) is very specific and if you aren't streaming you wont use it. some other things could be used to make youtube thumbnails, portraits, concept art, desktop backgrounds, and much more!

My goal is to enable content creators to create cool stuff, if there is anything that you would be looking for specifically to help you out in creative endeavors, let me know!
      The buck stops here.

Comment

Working...
      X