Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STW - A concept of a trading platform (in-game materials) - listing offers.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been developing a website that would allow to list your possible trading offers. Currently at early stages - just registration and posting offers is available. But at this point I would like to ask what do you think about this, and could need some suggestions what to implement.

Live preview : https://fortnite-trade.herokuapp.com...Player/kavvson
    Test

Looks like a cool idea, im excited to see where this progresses!
    The buck stops here.

Comment

Id definitly sign up/use it if it gets rid of scams

Comment

Great idea Kavvson! I wish that epic would implement this into Save the World to crack down on scammers, but you’re doing great at providing an alternative. Will this be for all platforms?

Quick, the storm is coming and we are a fortnight away!

-pT MooseOh

Comment

Sure this would drop the amount of scammers in the game, but it's not the fault of the scammer, it's yours for trying to trade in the first place.
          Not only that, but if EG wanted us to trade in the first place, they would've made a trade function in the first place.
          All in all, just don't trade. It's not hard to get the materials you need, and if you're one of those people who upgraded their weapons and traps up to the next star and didn't have the materials needed to make them, you made a mistake and you should understand that you need accept the fact that you made the decision before taking into account what materials you needed in the first place.
          And if you're that one guy who can't grind to even get a good weapon or trap, tough luck, Fortnite is a game where you need to grind, how about actually trying before you believe you're not gonna get that "god-tier" weapon roll on that one perfect Legendary weapon that you always wanted. What's the point in playing this game when you aren't willing to grind for the stuff you need, it's infuriating to see you complaining so much about getting scammed in the Global Chat, you dug your own grave the moment you chose to go to that persons Storm Shield.

Comment

My man keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by MooseOh View Post
              Great idea Kavvson! I wish that epic would implement this into Save the World to crack down on scammers, but you’re doing great at providing an alternative. Will this be for all platforms?
              They need to get rid of the traders and trade spammers in general. I'd rather have scammers running around instead of traders because A) They won't spam the chat B) I don't trade and so their scamming will not affect me, it make's me laugh seeing kids post in chat 'I'VE JUST BEEN SCAMMED' 'POTATO IS A SCAMMER'.
              Ric, you good bro?

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

I'm sure they'll implement a trading system eventually. I'm hoping for a system similar to how borderlands 2 did theirs. 5 slots, both parties have to agree to trade and you see what's on the table. But yeah, till then.. I grind for mine.. And there's really nothing anyone has that I want. But it did suck running around with 20 stacks of nuts and bolts before the 200 stack was a thing.

Comment

Working...
                X