X

Introduction: Davethebuck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction: Davethebuck

Hi! My name is Davethebuck and I'm really excited to be the community leader for this subforum! Personally, my interests are in graphic design and video-editing and I'm happy to share the stuff I've been working on with you guys.

Fan made content is a pretty general term and I'd love to see all kinds of creative Fortnite themed pieces in all different forms. From cosplay to sketches to screenshots feel free to share all your content here.

I'll see you fellow commanders out there in the world of Fortnite, go build a fort and fight some husks. If you can survive the storm and grab a cool screenshot at the same time, remember to share them here!
    Last edited by Davethebuck; 03-06-2018, 03:37 PM.
    The buck stops here.

So I’m working on a project to help out content creators by providing useful materials all in one accessible place, if you are interested in helping out and getting involved, join the Fortnite Discord simply by searching "Fortnite" in discord, clicking on the link in the launcher, or using this link http://discord.gg/fortnite and then pm me on discord: Davethebuck#4079
    Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!
    Last edited by Davethebuck; 11-28-2017, 01:23 PM.
    The buck stops here.

Comment

Finally! The project I have been working on for awhile for you guys is (mostly) ready. My heart for the content creators project is to enable people to create awesome, higher quality content. There are a lot of different resources in here and many more on the way, a continual work in progress. Send me a request if there is something you want updated or added and I’ll try and fastrack that item.

Discord: Davethebuck#4079

Twitter: @Dave_the_buck

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kl?usp=sharing

We've got: Banners, BR Skins, Emotes, Guns and Traps, Logos and Icons, Memes, Screenshots, Streamer Loot, and more on the way!

Last edited by Davethebuck; 02-09-2018, 06:52 PM.
      The buck stops here.

Comment

Working...
      X