Does it happen to you as well?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it happen to you as well?

Hi all! I had an accident in fortnite and I figured out it deserves to be recorded and edited into this video, enjoy!
    Qembek,
    YouTube Content Creator.
    http://youtube.com/c/qembek
    Gaming guides, tips and more!

Thanks for sharing! Too bad your loot ran away, I've had this happen before as well.
    The buck stops here.

Comment

Thanks Davethebuck! Few minutes ago user named Aired_ commented under my video with a great tip - build wall when you end up in such surroundings, build it before combat starts :)
      Qembek,
      YouTube Content Creator.
      http://youtube.com/c/qembek
      Gaming guides, tips and more!

Comment

the mimic will follow if you let is keep up. Just kite it back up to the entrance where there is a bigger area and less likely to lose the loot.

Comment

Yet another reason Auto area loot should be a thing :(

Comment

This mimic in this particular cave has robbed many of their presents :p

Comment

It's why I wall up the place. I do anyways when I used to fight mimics, no matter the area.

Comment

In my case, she was hidden behind a large collection of rocks. I used them to keep her away from me and when I was victorious the mountain cave itself claimed my rewards. I held out hope that MAYBE they spawned on top of the mountain. I was wrong. Mimic's are very rude.

~ Mal
                Technology is best when it brings people together. - Matt Mullenweg

Comment

This is funny, haven't tried out the Save the world yet but this make me want to do it asap :D

Comment

everyone knows this...thats why you get her to chase you back towards the entrance slope before you drop her

Comment

Working...
                    X