Fortnite Cosplay! Who's ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite Cosplay! Who's ready!

Ok, so I'll have to remake this thread from the Alpha Forums.

So I've been dying to make a Fortnite Cosplay since the first trailer a few years ago, I'm a big guy so I was naturally drawn to the constructor class.
    The first version of the big guy was a tank, and had a part of a front loader mounted to one of his arms. Needless to say I was excited to make the big guy, but over time as the design changed, they took away a lot of that look and gave us the amazing Female Constructors (who's design I love) and the males now look rather plain. That is ok, because using the magic of Cosplay, I was able to take design elements from any and everywhere and kitbash all that **** together to make something that I hope the artist and makers of Fortnite will love just as much as I do.

So fellow cosplayers who would you like to bring to life? What design elements would you love to incorporate? Lets talk about it and about how to acutally make this stuff. If you have questions for me, please feel free to ask and I'll help as much as I can!
    Tanks for taking a look, can't wait to see you guys in game!
    Post with 1 views. There's a Storm a coming!  Fortnite Cosplay! Who's ready!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing the female Constructor :eek:

Comment

• Moooonie commented
        Editing a comment
        hahah me too!

Originally posted by RLShadow View Post
      I wouldn't mind seeing the female Constructor :eek:
      I wouldn't mind as well, but give it time, I'm sure there is a awesome lady out there who is building one as we speak. Sadly you'll have to deal with my ugly mug for now.

Comment

Perfectly fine. I go to Florida Supercon yearly, and welcome any new cosplay compared to the same old we normally see.

Comment

Originally posted by RLShadow View Post
          Perfectly fine. I go to Florida Supercon yearly, and welcome any new cosplay compared to the same old we normally see.
          Preach! preach.

Comment

It's looking great! Cosplay hype!

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] S-LG View Post
              It's looking great! Cosplay hype!
              Thank you so much for the kind words!

Comment

Lookin Good!

Comment

Originally posted by IQ_ View Post
                  Lookin Good!
                  Thank you very much for the kind words!

Comment

So who has something they are building out there! don't be shy, share your progress, and if your stuck, maybe we can try to help!

Comment

I am building a female constructor costume for two conventions that happen in January and June. I will post pictures of it later when I actually have more progress rather than just a few bits and pieces, but I will tell you that I am basing it off of the Legendary version of her with the pink and blue clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by KitsuneShu View Post
                        I am building a female constructor costume for two conventions that happen in January and June. I will post pictures of it later when I actually have more progress rather than just a few bits and pieces, but I will tell you that I am basing it off of the Legendary version of her with the pink and blue clothing.
                        That is amazing! Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Habibah View Post

That is amazing! Can't wait to see it!
                          Well, I warn you that I am a complete amateur at making cosplays... I have enough progress that I can show it here. I still need to tweak the gloves and belt, make armor pieces, and get a better white shirt for it. I also have plans to wear a fake tattoo sleeve with this, one as close as I can get to hers. I do have the gray heeled boots with blue laces to wear with it as well, but was not wearing them in the house when these pictures were taken. Otherwise, it is pulled together for the most part. I got a friend to take pictures for me. Some of them have me in dark glasses, which doesn't match Penny but I can't help that much because I am blind without my glasses on. I also threw this on quite quickly because I was excited, so when I looked at the pictures, I realized that the backpack wasn't pulled up high enough and the shirt was not tucked in completely. Oops! Let me know what you think of it as it is now, though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Penny1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	83448Click image for larger version

Name:	Penny2.jpg
Size:	421.3 KB
ID:	83449Click image for larger version

Name:	Penny3.jpg
Size:	362.7 KB