⚡ 100 Obtained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• ⚡ 100 Obtained

Obtained 100⚡ around 2:48pm CST on 10/4/17. I'd easily say it took around 900+ hours and that wasn't focusing on solely power leveling. Swear I've spent most of my time helping people with Storm Shields!

Not sure if it was world first as I know TheFoxDeur was once 98⚡ at one point. But he disappeared and never saw if he actually got above 100⚡. Whether or not I got world first 100⚡ I'm almost positive it was U.S first 100⚡

Now to max everything out and see how high ⚡⚡⚡ actually goes.

https://clips.twitch.tv/HeartlessRichThymeUncleNox

One of the few if not only regular PvE stream left on FortNite.

Come hang out sometime and throw a follow @ Twitch.TV/Zurilia

Thats Amazing!

Comment

Congrat - dedication to any goal is worth while if it makes you feel good. Love gaming and enjoying Fortnite - perhaps you can help me out on a shield defense?!

Comment

Originally posted by Voidq
        It always makes me cringe when people feel so special about themselves to the point when they literally make up statistics to support their claims. Or perhaps these people truly believe that in every game's community there are all the edgy cool kids from Twitch and Youtube at the very top of the ladder and everyone else who is NOT streaming or making videos is some lowly pleb. It's quite the opposite.

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble but ANY kind of power level or PVE related achievement in general means literally nothing in Fortnite .... since anyone can simply just pay their way to it and all they have to do is grind some evolution materials afterwards, which is hardly an achievement :D
        What statistics did I make up?

I don't think I'm above anyone or that I'm a special snowflake? What I do know is that if you're in high end Twine then I more than likely know you as I'm a social butterfly and try to keep everyone connected. It's a pretty small community of people that are 90+.or in late game Twine; especially of people that actually play on a regular basis.

Your opinion is that PvE achievements don't matter in FortNite. But I spent a good 900+ hours since July 20th getting to 100 energy and while it may not matter to you the mass majority of people I know think it's a pretty legit accomplishment. Especially considering I didn't just pay my way to the top.... And even if you were to spend A LOT of $$ that's not going to ease the pain of farming rain, shards, lightning, & eyes.

But yeah it's definitely an achievement. Especially when I did it entirely legit with no glitches, exploits, and etc.. How many other players can say the same?

Thanks for your negative opinion and attitude though!

Be less salty? Need a hug?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Voidq
          It always makes me cringe when people feel so special about themselves to the point when they literally make up statistics to support their claims. Or perhaps these people truly believe that in every game's community there are all the edgy cool kids from Twitch and Youtube at the very top of the ladder and everyone else who is NOT streaming or making videos is some lowly pleb. It's quite the opposite.

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble but ANY kind of power level or PVE related achievement in general means literally nothing in Fortnite .... since anyone can simply just pay their way to it and all they have to do is grind some evolution materials afterwards, which is hardly an achievement :D
          It makes me cringe when people like you post on forums just to be salty.

Comment

• marshqq commented
            Editing a comment
            idr, the irony in that first few words of that post.

Hey everyone, lets keep the comments classy. Congrats on power 100, keep on pushing the game to its limits!
          The buck stops here.

Comment

Zur I think you need to buy that Voidq guy a salt lick

Comment

congrats on your power 100, and to those that say you can buy it, PLEASE show me where you can buy the squad slots or the rain.lightning.eye.shards, to level. OH you CAN'T you must actually play. nothing you buy can force your power level if you don't play.
              again congrats.
              ill be there soon too. still mid level canny, but i spend way to much time just tooling around helping my friends in matches i don't get commander exp and points in so im only slowing progressing, BUT HAVING FUN, is what is is about.

Comment

Foxeur is lv 100 for maybe 2 Weeks and nearly to 101, and he is currently living in the US

Comment

should show survivor screen and what it takes to get 100

Comment

Originally posted by macsdf1 View Post
                    should show survivor screen and what it takes to get 100
                    Saw quite a few 4 stars and pretty much all legendarys

Comment

Yop , just a little answer , I'm 100 since 2 weeks or so ;) almost 101 now ;) , but i'm not playing a lot like before :)

Comment

Congrats. As one who has played with Zurilia, I can attest that Voidq's assessment is entirely off base and unwarranted. Whether one thinks the achievement is unimportant or immaterial is irrelevant. There is a fact in life that when one sets a goal, works hard for it, and achieves that goal, there is a great deal of satisfaction, joy, and pride in that accomplishment. There is nothing wrong with that!. Zurilia set a goal, worked tirelessly for it, achieved it and is overjoyed about it. Personally, I am happy for you.

Comment

im only 87, but i'm lazy;;

Comment

Originally posted by Zurilia View Post
                            One of the few if not only regular PvE stream left on FortNite.
                            I'm very excited for you but that statement is not in fact accurate. While Battle Royale certainly has surpassed the attention market that Save the World has there are those of us who still have every ounce of love remaining for Save the World and stream it accordingly, when we can.

Inaccuracy aside, huge congratulations on your accomplishment!

Also, regarding snark and insults that I deleted....

In the future, if you see a post highlighting something that doesn't excite you. Or maybe you simply don't think of it that impressive, whatever your feelings are to the negative, let's not be mean to each other.

Forum Guidelines

~ Mal
                            Last edited by Maleficara; 10-20-2017, 02:46 AM.
                            Technology is best when it brings people together. - Matt Mullenweg

Comment

Congrats. Also, that is a lot of play time.
                              Just someone trying not to go insane in an insane world. Is it working?

Comment

Working...
                              X