X

Fun Gamemode idea, if they were to add custom games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Gamemode idea, if they were to add custom games

If Epic games were to introduce custom games into fortnite, and you would have the option to turn of the storm/circle, then I thought of a gamemode that I think many would enjoy, by the way before starting to read this, this is a completely different feel to battle royale. The idea is that each team has 25-30 min to create a huge base while looting the entire map, one team having one half of the map and the other team having the other half, and after that when both teams are ready, some people would attack, some people would defend, after that that the team that has the last one(s) standing wins, in between the planning/building scouting parties are allowed to go and spy on the enemy and only one scouting party is allowed at once and a scouting party having a max of 4 people, if you would like to add correct or balance this feel free to do, sorry in advance that I am not the best at explaining and thanks for reading!

Oh yeah and one more cool thing, the reason I think this would be fun because people who would have lets say the pleasant park side of the map would focus on metal while people on the wailing woods side would focus on wood, and you could create multiple bases or create a huge base around one city

Comment

I really like this idea.
      brings some of the Amazing building aspects to a PvP portion of the game. If everyone started on a level playing field, this could be really cool.

Comment

I love this idea!

Comment

Working...
        X