Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for tips to solo a level 100 storm chest.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently play mostly on private, and avoid storm chests because I can't complete them, are there any tips to doing them solo?

Best advice I can give is 2 turrets, a teddy, and have a rocket launcher or 2 ready in case it gets hairy. Santa’s lit helper works wonders cause of the knockback. The only time I’ve struggled is when they’re all shielded husks. Also if you play a ninja with the dim mak team perk just keep swinging your sword. You’ll stay pretty healthy with the shield regen as long as your in shadow stance. But even with that I failed one last night with 49 out of 50 kills lol
    https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Gebularnew%20

Comment

2 hover turrets, air strike, Teddy, and electric field Outlander with a AOE launcher just in case and you should skate through it pretty easy
      https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/Bhale187%20

https://fortnitedb.com/v2/en/profile/Bhale187

Comment

I saw you say in another thread that you're pl ~88 playing pl 100 missions. Getting your power level up would be a good start. At the right level, even just one turret gadget will mostly be enough to finish a storm chest off (depending on which husks spawn; shielders and fat husks make a single turret time out before it can get through all of their HP).

Comment

Playing as Ninja and I second what has been said so far.
          2 Hover turrets and a sufficient powerlevel (higher than the husks). Ninjastars for the shielders and mist monster, dragon slash and smoke bomb for the rest.
          --bring back weapon level cap--

Comment

I've found proximity mines to be a good addition when soloing storm chests; so hover turrets, Teddy, a good gun, and laying out a minefield around the storm chest before you start. Works fine for a level 76 (with Archeolo-Jess), but I don't remember if I've tried it on a level 100.

Comment

Use an outlander with Teddy and shocktower, grab a couple of charge fragments before starting sc, have adrenaline rush and turrets as gadgets, use the snowball launcher because you can spam it and it has snare, use the bundlebuss for mist monsters and takers

Comment

Originally posted by Pailzor View Post
                I saw you say in another thread that you're pl ~88 playing pl 100 missions. Getting your power level up would be a good start. At the right level, even just one turret gadget will mostly be enough to finish a storm chest off (depending on which husks spawn; shielders and fat husks make a single turret time out before it can get through all of their HP).
                1 turret is nowhere near enough, you get A LOT of shielders in sc's now, even 2 isn't enough, i'm power level 131 and 124 and i do sc's solo in private very quickly, but that's having used both turrets, teddy, 2 shock towers and the snowball launcher and bundlebuss

Comment

I've found an elevated defender pad to be useful

Comment

I have always use the Soldier with gatling gun, and x2 hover turrets + air strike. Or Engineer with the decoy perk and same load outs as above.
                    Communication is the key to resolve most issues. Unless you are dealing with a hardheaded, then it is no longer your issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X