Propane Tanks vs. Kill Tunnels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane Tanks vs. Kill Tunnels

Like everyone else, I am glad that traps no longer set off 'Sploders. However, this is a double-edged sword in that even though they simply drop the tank without setting it off when they die, 3-4 tanks can quickly accumulate in a small area and an errant shot can set them all off. This chain reaction will destroy any tunnel in seconds and bring disaster to your match.

Does anyone have a suggestion to counter this? I would love the ability to either pick them up and move them, or be able to kick/push them out of the tunnel so they are no longer a threat to my defenses.

A way to interact with the tanks and move them could really be fun.
    "E" to pick the tank up. Carry it somewhere. Push and hold "E" a second time to determine how far you want to throw the tank you just picked up. (Or just drop it)

Comment

Well, don't forget you can hit them away with a melee weapon or use your pick axe

Comment

hitting them like that will make then explode.
        already can kick balls around so why not let us kick the propane too.
        but a carry and throw would be nice as well, give them a taste of their own medicine,

lobbers throwing stuff can ignite propanes as well, so make sure ur not standing near any if facing lobbers.

Comment

Working...
        X